Peacekeeper smg what are your thoughts?

#1IN1M3GPosted 1/3/2013 11:19:55 AM
Personally I think it's for zombies.A lot of people are going to be disappointed.
#2SnakeEyes170Posted 1/3/2013 11:22:53 AM
the peacekeeper isn't in zombies
but there are black hats
---
http://blackacrebrewing.com/hey.swf
DotA 2 random player
#3shadowsofdawnPosted 1/3/2013 11:24:01 AM
The "peacekeeper SMG" is actually a shotgun, and its only available in the final mission of the campaign.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#4AtomskVIIPosted 1/3/2013 11:25:11 AM
Do people actually think its for MP? Treyarch is too lazy for that.

It will likely only be in Die Rise because they won't bother putting it into existing maps.
---
Amen, Hallelujah, Peanut Butter.
GT: November Seven
#5DrascalKillerPosted 1/3/2013 11:29:21 AM
AtomskVII posted...

It will likely only be in Die Rise because they won't bother putting it into existing maps.

It wouldn't take much to put it in MP, and the fact that this is the first time there has ever been weapon DLC in a CoD game (as far as I know) means the extra little bit of effort to code a new gun will probably be worth it. Also, why would they put the weapon on the poster if it was just for Zombies? They've added new guns to zombies before (wonder weapons) without making them the center piece of the advertisements.
---
Gamertag: Drascalkiller
Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wceny-hD6r0
#6NidtendofreakPosted 1/3/2013 11:35:24 AM
Why do people think it will only be a zombie gun when Treyarch has never made a normal looking, brand new gun for zombies? Its always MP weapons, previous Treyarch MP weapons, or sci-fi weapons. Futuristic but realistic =/= sci-fi weapon. It's also absolutely no problem to add it to MP: when the DLC comes out put out a patch that makes the gun show up in everyone's CaC, but it can only be unlocked through DLC. If you pick it up off of the ground, you can use it.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#7AtomskVIIPosted 1/3/2013 11:40:36 AM
DrascalKiller posted...
AtomskVII posted...

It wouldn't take much to put it in MP, and the fact that this is the first time there has ever been weapon DLC in a CoD game (as far as I know) means the extra little bit of effort to code a new gun will probably be worth it. Also, why would they put the weapon on the poster if it was just for Zombies? They've added new guns to zombies before (wonder weapons) without making them the center piece of the advertisements.

You make a good point and it could very well me a MP weapon. I just hope its balanced, I don't want to see a pay to win CoD anytime soon.
---
Amen, Hallelujah, Peanut Butter.
GT: November Seven
#8torey_caylorPosted 1/3/2013 11:43:07 AM
IMO it's both for MP and Zombies. If it's in the MP, it will surely be in the mistery box (or whatever it's called, i don't play zombies).

DICE already gives guns in every DLC, so COD developers have to follow the model.