No prestige award after 2 prestiges!?

#1DjHotnessPosted 1/3/2013 12:52:36 PM
So last week when before I hit prestige 4 when I went to multiplayer a message came up saying saying my stats were reset but the only thing that was gone was my 2 permanent unlocks and my 2 extra CaC. Now I'm prestige 5 and I have no option for a prestige award of any kind. It just says available next prestige. WTF?
---
Kick in tha door wavin' the 44! All yah heard was poppa dont hit me no more! D;
#2zeppo_basicPosted 1/3/2013 1:04:38 PM
You might wanna take this up with Treyarch if it is legit... Sounds like you either got reset or hacked though. Did you use that video trick to prestige early on? That's one of the only situations I have heard of anybody getting their stats reset, knew a dude who was Prestige 10 in the first week and he got completely reset for cheating essentially. Other possibility is you were in a hacked lobby at some point and you are now unfortunately screwed (Microsoft doesn't care if you were in there by accident or not, they will ban you regardless).

Another thought, just give it time, I've already experienced bugs concerning unlocks in this. When I was working on my DSR-50, I had everything but the skulls camo done with about 5 bloodthirsty medals to go. One day I logged on and had gold camo unlocked along with the calling card for DSR Expert, despite still not having the Skull camo. The gold went away about a day later, although I still had the calling card despite still not having the skull camo and could still use the gold camo as long as I didn't take it off (just couldn't put it back on again), and I have no idea what caused it or fixed it for that matter...
---
MapleHoodOG
#3DjHotness(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 1:10:53 PM
I have all the RPG and ballistic knifes callingcards even though I have about 5 kills with each. That was about a week and half ago. Where do I contact treyarch?
---
#4Jpshadow08Posted 1/3/2013 1:17:14 PM
DjHotness posted...
I have all the RPG and ballistic knifes callingcards even though I have about 5 kills with each. That was about a week and half ago. Where do I contact treyarch?

iirc you can only email them or post on there forum for call of duty which is located somewhere on the official call of duty website. But not sure how to email them. Hope that leads you into the right direction tc.
---
"Halo Reach is like Bush being in office. You're forced to go to war and not allowed to quit." -JoshCubeX
#5zeppo_basicPosted 1/3/2013 1:19:20 PM
DjHotness posted...

You are beginning to sound like troll, but I will indulge you. I would start with the game you are complaining about. The case itself should have all the info you need, starting with their tech support number and their website. Otherwise there is a magical wizard on the internet called Google that can find anything, it will help you if you just ask :)

Either make an open post on their tech support forums or submit a ticket, someone will help you eventually...
---
MapleHoodOG
#6DjHotness(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 1:40:09 PM
Alright cool I contacted support but 51 callers ahead :/ but thanks guys
---
#7MoegittoPosted 1/3/2013 1:44:13 PM
zeppo_basic posted...
DjHotness posted...

You are beginning to sound like troll, but I will indulge you. I would start with the game you are complaining about. The case itself should have all the info you need, starting with their tech support number and their website. Otherwise there is a magical wizard on the internet called Google that can find anything, it will help you if you just ask :)

Either make an open post on their tech support forums or submit a ticket, someone will help you eventually...

He's trolling, everything sounds like a glitch backfire. You need 5 double kills just for one camo for the RPG, Plus with twitter you can literally contact Vahn directly...
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121