I feel zombies fun factor has been brought down a lot.

#1lil_bandit18Posted 1/3/2013 4:15:41 PM
It feels like everything is a chore, instead of a fun survival type game. I really hate the fire, I know it's nothing serious, but it's so annoying. The map town specifically is cluttered, and why can you only PaP on one map? I like farm, but really I can't PaP my gun on it?

I played grief mode for the first time today online, and that was garbage too. Good concept ruined by players again. If i had 8 friends down to play it'd be fun, but playing with randoms is ass.
---
TM 87
http://i.imgur.com/SfVGv.jpg
#2DawgwoodPosted 1/3/2013 4:18:37 PM
WaW had zombies right, everything since has been a letdown (although Ascension was fun). Too much focus on storyline, easter eggs, and goofy weapons.
---
http://oi55.tinypic.com/2i7vhas.jpg
#3VirtrudianPosted 1/3/2013 4:19:04 PM
Agreed
---
Official Ash Ketchum of the ACIII boards.
PSN - Otherside7
#4WHITERYNO1191Posted 1/3/2013 4:20:07 PM
2 things ruin it for me. The fire, and the maps. There's no where to really go anymore. I struggle to get to level 20, instead of 35 now. Maybe that's what they were going for, but it lost something since last game.

Maybe we should blame Richtofen...
---
"Not one of the 12+ people killed were armed. They were all civilians."-beerconnoisseur
The above quote made me die of laughter. I think I'm evil...
#5lil_bandit18(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 4:28:34 PM
2 things ruin it for me. The fire, and the maps. There's no where to really go anymore. I struggle to get to level 20, instead of 35 now. Maybe that's what they were going for, but it lost something since last game.

Maybe we should blame Richtofen...

Deffo. I really enjoyed five and kino, they were my favourite. When I look at how big five was, and compare it to this games maps, well they just aren't as good.
---
TM 87
http://i.imgur.com/SfVGv.jpg
#6Feds950Posted 1/3/2013 4:34:39 PM
Maybe we should put Samantha back in charge.
#7Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/3/2013 4:35:49 PM
You guys clearly haven't done Survival on Bus Depot.
#8beerhammer1Posted 1/3/2013 4:40:23 PM
Have found Zombies less fun with each "new" addition. Just can't get into tranzit- it seems once you get your stuff pap'd you kind of run into a wall and it stops being fun.
#9tadmfpolePosted 1/4/2013 3:37:17 AM
It has become a chore. There are some good new ideas tossed in but it is too damn time consuming. Tranzit is hands down the easiest zombie map to date by a good margin, it is also one of the most time consuming maps to date due to the size and travel methods. It doesn't have the lasting appeal the older maps had. If not for the stupid "if someones gets disconnected or quits the rounds stop counting" BS there would be so many more high rounds posted than ever before.

I understand the reason why they tried making it different, but it is not my thing. Maybe I have played too much COD zombies and am getting bored. I have never been tired of any of the other zombie maps this soon after they were released. I have enjoyed Nuketown far more than I ever have Tranzit, and it is a pretty weak map itself. Sad to say it is the best one on the game right now.
---

Wow! You're so hardcore I'll bet you play Tic Tac Toe as a full contact sport! -HappyHappyJoyJoy
#10borg_assassinPosted 1/4/2013 4:38:49 AM
Originally got this game for zombies and I hardly ever play it. Felt like something was off and think your post and others in here just hit it on the head. Everything does feel like a chore. In the past it was like, lock down one area until you set up a strat. BS with your friends and on occasion take a roll at the dice of the mystery box. Tranzit and the one with George Romero on it are BY far the 2 worst maps in the zombie series.