MW2 had the overall best map lineup of any CoD game.

#11RizzonaterPosted 1/3/2013 9:45:34 PM
I like CoD4 and WaW's maps much better than anything released since
---
VT 4-16-07 Never Forget. Go Hokies!!
PSN & GT: Rizzonater
#12StealthClownPosted 1/3/2013 9:46:53 PM
haha i can't think of one map besides rust that i liked on MW2

Not sure if serious.......
---
GT: The Pro
#13lil_bandit18Posted 1/3/2013 9:47:59 PM
It's close between MW2 and BO. I didn't like Karachi and Favela, and I think Quarry is the worst CoD map ever, but Terminal, Sub base, Estate, Skidrow, and that one with the bunker in the middle (wasteland?)were awesome.

I was better at BO than MW2, so maybe that's why I liked all the maps. I wasn't a big fan of array but I really liked the rest, even Hanoi.
---
TM 87
http://i.imgur.com/SfVGv.jpg
#14Garviel_LokanPosted 1/3/2013 9:48:48 PM
fatclemenza posted...
CoD4 had Backlot. This topic is now bad.

Favela was a good map though. Sub Base and Quarry were alright. Too many maps had so much extra dead space though. Some of them should be trimmed down.

You know Back lot was rated one of the best all time maps and sub base and quarry were rated amongst the worst in a popular poll?
---
To this day.... we still dont know...... WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?!?
#15SideshowBob311Posted 1/3/2013 10:03:19 PM
ItIsAPsyBorg posted...
Sometimes, I wonder if I'm the only man to have played WaW.

Nope...W@W had the best maps by far. Some of them even had OPEN spaces! We can't have that anymore though...Godforbid you go more than 20 seconds without killing someone or dying, right?
---
"Whether or not you can handle it, you have just heard another statement of the TRUTH."
[WoT] - [Evil Republican]
#16BrownPackPosted 1/3/2013 10:14:45 PM
ItIsAPsyBorg posted...
AirRawr_ posted...
ItIsAPsyBorg posted...

whats that awful game have to do with anything

Please tell me in absolute seriousness that WaW's default mapset is bad. Tell me that Castle and Upheaval aren't worth mentioning.

I liked some of Waw's maps, they were all good from what I remember, but they weren't really memorable to me. They didn't really stick out, nor were they big parts of my huge CoD flashbacks. Cod4 and MW2, and some of BO's maps were a lot more memorable.
#17BrownPackPosted 1/3/2013 10:16:48 PM
SideshowBob311 posted...
ItIsAPsyBorg posted...

Nope...W@W had the best maps by far. Some of them even had OPEN spaces! We can't have that anymore though...Godforbid you go more than 20 seconds without killing someone or dying, right?

huge opinions standing by. Many maps from other games had open spaces as well, but guess what? the community complained, and now the maps are small cluttered cluster****'s.

Overall, Cod4 and MW2 had the best maps by far in MY opinion. I will give the edge to MW2 because the maps were a lot more dynamic, and there were many routes to take.
#18Foxx3kPosted 1/3/2013 10:17:26 PM
Why was Upheaval so playable?

Arguably it was a smaller map than most BLOPS2 maps, but I hardly remember spawn issues.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#19geodANGERPosted 1/3/2013 10:29:45 PM
StealthClown posted...
haha i can't think of one map besides rust that i liked on MW2

Not sure if serious.......

totally serious rust was good for 1 on 1 and the rest of the maps were garbage to me way to big and not the 3 way system from blops that i really like
---
http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/geodanger25
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/360/geodanger25
#20RizzonaterPosted 1/3/2013 10:30:19 PM
Foxx3k posted...
Why was Upheaval so playable?

Arguably it was a smaller map than most BLOPS2 maps, but I hardly remember spawn issues.

pretty sure it was about the size of standoff, if not a touch bigger
---
VT 4-16-07 Never Forget. Go Hokies!!
PSN & GT: Rizzonater