Your KDR, Aim sensitivity and TV size

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Your KDR, Aim sensitivity and TV size
2 years ago#11
Wow, interesting

So me playing a 6 on my 40 inch isn't going to feel like a 6 for you guys playing on a 30 inch TV, it's going to feel much faster

Mainly the correlation I'm trying to find is what a good KDR is in comparison to someones aim sensitivity
---
GT: Arcade Fire87
2 years ago#12
some crappy 28 inch CRT
---
http://blackacrebrewing.com/hey.swf
DotA 2 random player
2 years ago#13
20"?
2 years ago#14
K/d: 2.00
Sensitivity: 5
Tv: 42"
2 years ago#15
0.84 KDR
10 sensitivity
60 inch plasma screen
---
XBL GamerTag: Crexlarth
Add me for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
2 years ago#16
Idk, whatever the default size is
28 inch
---
PS : SlootSlayer11
GT: SlootSlayer11
2 years ago#17
K/D: 2.02
Sensitivity: 9
Size: 44"
---
We'll settle this with violence. Come on, give it all you got. We'll settle this with bullets. Go ahead, take your best shot.
2 years ago#18
1.6-1.7(haven't checked in awile)

4/5 sensitivity

55 inch
---
Xbox tag- I Hotfire I
2 years ago#19
I posted
42"

But depending on the gun/day I change sensitivity anywhere between 4-10. However 5 is what I use with my default class.
2 years ago#20
42"

I've basically always used 4 (8 in this game) in the past games with success and on the same size TV, in BO I I had a 2.30 or something with the same setup, I just blow at this game for some reason -_-
---
GT: ShamefulFool
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Your KDR, Aim sensitivity and TV size

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived