3 years ago#42
KDR: 1.11
Sensitivity: 5
TV: 40 inch
---
GT: Da Rapier
"guns dont kill people, but they sure as hell make it easier."
3 years ago#43
I see where you are going with your screen size to sensitivity theory but I also have another: Play style to sensitivity and K/D. I'm seeing a few of the higher K/D's on lower sensitivities. So I'm guessing slower playstyles focused on aiming with light machine guns and snipers versus higher sensitivities and slightly lower K/Ds that are perhaps smg or assault run and gun playstyles.
3 years ago#44
3.25 K/D
3 or 4 Sensitivity
21 Inch 1080p HD Viewsonic Monitor

GT: Gods Athena
3 years ago#45
dedbus posted...
I see where you are going with your screen size to sensitivity theory but I also have another: Play style to sensitivity and K/D. I'm seeing a few of the higher K/D's on lower sensitivities. So I'm guessing slower playstyles focused on aiming with light machine guns and snipers versus higher sensitivities and slightly lower K/Ds that are perhaps smg or assault run and gun playstyles.

Optic scumpi plays on 5. And my play styles nearly exact similar. except i don't care for dogs. I'd rather kills with my own gun.
---
Nobody currently cares what your playing.
3 years ago#46
dedbus posted...

No, not at all. Most of the best players out there, including rushers, use lower sensitivity. Precision aim > being able to twirl in circles.
3 years ago#47
22 inch monitor
3 years ago#48
2.21 k/d
10 sensitivity
21 inch monitor
---
The Galleria of Foolery
3 years ago#49
K/D: 4.18
Sens: 4
TV: 32-inch
---
PSN - W3tm0G
XBL - xM0G
3 years ago#50
1.48 K/D
14 Sensitivity
42" Screen
---
OBJECTION! This Topic Clearly Sucks!
PSN, Steam, Gamertag and Nintendo Net ID: Joseponypants
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Your KDR, Aim sensitivity and TV size

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived