How much does stacking Dexterity with Quickdraw help?

#1Aether_LyricPosted 1/4/2013 10:02:11 AM
I use Quickdraw on every assault rifle class and I'm wondering if it's worth using Dexterity as well to win those close range gunfights. I can't really tell.
#2fatclemenzaPosted 1/4/2013 10:05:07 AM
SMGs off the sprint sight in instantly. I've seen Ronaldinho1224 use that combo, and I started using with great success.
---
Me and my uncle went ridin' down, South Colorado, West Texas bound
BO2 Combat Record - http://tinyurl.com/cxvk9xr
#3coldisgoodPosted 1/4/2013 10:07:13 AM
I always use dex QuickDraw on everything. I feel like it may even out my speed with those players that don't have either in a head to head gunfight.

Connections...

If you ever sprint...yes.
---
M'Aiq knows that there are no babies, instead, the mother must deliever a five foot Imperial. -Sinroth
#4Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/4/2013 10:07:52 AM
When you realize how much better off you are NOT sprinting everywhere, Dex is virtually useless.

TMYK
#5Aether_Lyric(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 10:15:42 AM
For SMGs it feels a bit overkill to have both, I dunno. But if it helps SMGs I'm sure it's even more effective on everything else. And yeah, I sprint a lot, I can't help it.

Another thing confusing me is that in previous games I've never felt that the Dexterity equivalent helped at all, so I never used it. Yet in this game I feel like it helps me significantly.
#6fatclemenzaPosted 1/4/2013 10:28:25 AM
Another thing confusing me is that in previous games I've never felt that the Dexterity equivalent helped at all, so I never used it. Yet in this game I feel like it helps me significantly.

It had much better perk competition in the older games. In BO1, you were better off with SoH Pro. In MW2, it was Lightweight Pro, which was competing with Stopping Power and Cold Blooded (I had an SnD class with it though).

Besides, now with half of its competition literally useless, and the fact that you can double up Dex with Engi or Tac Mask, its pretty much standard-issue for aggressive play. And you climb like Snorlax in this game, so it helps there.

I'm trying to get my SPM up to 400, so sprinting everywhere is my best option.
---
Me and my uncle went ridin' down, South Colorado, West Texas bound
BO2 Combat Record - http://tinyurl.com/cxvk9xr
#7BrooklynsOwnPosted 1/4/2013 10:48:21 AM
Dexterity doesnt do much for ARs.. cuts time by like 35%.. smgs 50%.. lmgs.. its cuts above 50%.. but running around with a lmg.. your going to set up your class right to be effective.. in other words use it for smgs mostly.. lmgs if you fast mag.. lightwieight and other speed perks.. also target finder on lmgs....... OH MY GOOOODNESS..
---
Trick to show you how much the Brain is programmed.. Draw the number six.. while rotating your right leg clockwise.. Your brain will not let it happen..
#8cheebsyPosted 1/4/2013 11:16:52 AM
@ above poster... There's no fast mag on lmgs
---
Teh bestest sig.