I want raining maps.

#1sigma502Posted 1/4/2013 11:35:52 AM
Is it me or were Downpour, that one Black Ops map, and Shipment probably the coolest because of the heavy rain? It made visibility so distorted I actually felt I was blind sometimes on hardcore mode because I couldn't tell if it was friend or foe. They should reeeally bring back heavy rained out maps just because of the atmosphere it creates, or at least some heavy snowed out ones. I hope the upcoming snow map has this effect going on. Or at least a little bit more snow heavy than the one in Black Ops (Silo? or was it that other one).

Thoughts?
---
My girlfriend never liked dub until I told her how to sit on my speakers.
#2lolcharizardPosted 1/4/2013 11:38:02 AM
But you didn't like bootleg and underpass?
---
Mike Dawson never returned to the carnival, ever again.
#3dario1101Posted 1/4/2013 11:39:48 AM
Raining Maps have hard Visibility, So if they ever had a rainy map i would go and put on a Target Finder. Can you imagine seeing people through rain.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-156! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#4sigma502(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 11:43:51 AM
lolcharizard posted...
But you didn't like bootleg and underpass?

Yesss! Those were the ones I was thinking of, thanks! Underpass especially.
---
#5lolcharizardPosted 1/4/2013 11:43:55 AM
You wouldn't need a target finder if you could deal with underpass or whatever that map was in MW2. Also, isn't TC that one guy who kept saying that its ok to be openly racist?
---
Mike Dawson never returned to the carnival, ever again.
#6Akiba69Posted 1/4/2013 11:44:48 AM
I agree, i have always loved raining and snowing maps. I hope we see more, it looks like we are getting a snow map in the first map pack though.

What would be better is if the maps had random weather effects and day/night versions. Such as one map has snow on the ground and its night time, then maybe the next time you play on it, it is snowing and day time.
---
Want a Nuketown Zombies Code? PM me.
#7sigma502(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 11:57:13 AM
lolcharizard posted...
You wouldn't need a target finder if you could deal with underpass or whatever that map was in MW2. Also, isn't TC that one guy who kept saying that its ok to be openly racist?

Yep. While I, myself, am not racists, you are who you are and therefor you shouldn't hide it. If people get butthurt, then let them because you're not being racists towards them. Them hating you because you're racists puts them in the same boat as you, because they're prejudice against racists. See?
---
#8nissan skylinePosted 1/4/2013 12:15:52 PM
lolcharizard posted...

Yep. While I, myself, am not racists, you are who you are and therefor you shouldn't hide it. If people get butthurt, then let them because you're not being racists towards them. Them hating you because you're racists puts them in the same boat as you, because they're prejudice against racists. See?

What am I reading?
---
cogito ergo zoom
#9PvtPorkSordPosted 1/4/2013 12:18:19 PM
nissan skyline posted...
lolcharizard posted...

What am I reading?

Stupidity. . .
#10cheese_game619Posted 1/4/2013 12:24:31 PM
lolcharizard posted...

oh man this is gold
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg