Overpowered or Overused| Day 2| Shock Charges

#1XT3M3Posted 1/4/2013 12:59:42 PM(edited)
Is this Over powered or Over used - Results (297 votes)
Overpowered
8.75% (26 votes)
Overused
28.28% (84 votes)
neither but can be Annoying
49.16% (146 votes)
i dont care
13.8% (41 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Day 1.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/65083943

so we decided that the FAL is neither OP or over used. but if we had to make a claim for why it can be OP its due to the 2HK range/ the map sizes and defensive playstyles of the community. the thing that counters this how ever is the slow Fire rate.

did i hit the nail on the head from the last topic? in that case lets move on to Day 2.
i leave the last topics open so you guys can continue to debate it out

Day 2.

i did a weapon+ attachment yesterday so today i guess i pick an equipment.

today topic is the newest toy in COD, the shock charge. this baby pretty much combines a throwing knife with a stun grenade. and immobilizes a player for however long.

although there are some counters to this, this is constantly the target of the community when it's used vs them. and it becomes a bigger issue to them when it is combined with the bouncing betty.

so what is GFAQ verdict on the shock charge.

if i had to vote i would put it under the, neither but can be annoying at times section. as mentioned before, there are many counters to this. take advantage of them. however i dont think this thing can be counter if they throw it at u and get a direct hit (tact mask?) and that when it can being annoying and be seen as a "crutch"

Also for the sake of discussion, if you vote for OP can you post why? (post for the other choices are appreciated as well)

YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Is it weird that it might be more likely that Tc wins powerball than wizards winning? ~ KoD_Immortal
#2darkshadowmasterPosted 1/4/2013 12:46:07 PM
Honestly if you get hit by one of these outside of it being thrown directly at you then you deserve it. You can hear the electrical current buzzing through this thing from quite a distance that only gets louder as you get closer.

Also, Tac mask almost completely negates it. The only reason you really have to stop when you run through one of these things with it is for the BB that 90% of the time is normally right beside it.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#3Lazyboy256Posted 1/4/2013 12:47:40 PM
Voted neither yet annoying. I don't die very often to these things even when I run Engineer. Actually, if I get stunned, I wait around that spot so the person who threw 'em can get shot. Works nearly all the time.
#4IIIINDIGOIIIPosted 1/4/2013 12:49:03 PM
They are used a lot, just like betties, but I don't care I always run with engineer, hardhat & emp.
#5zerooo0Posted 1/4/2013 12:49:18 PM
darkshadowmaster posted...
Honestly if you get hit by one of these outside of it being thrown directly at you then you deserve it. You can hear the electrical current buzzing through this thing from quite a distance that only gets louder as you get closer.

Also, Tac mask almost completely negates it. The only reason you really have to stop when you run through one of these things with it is for the BB that 90% of the time is normally right beside it.

This
---
Average mind set of SOME GFaq Users
If it's the same it's boring. If it's different condemn it to death.
#6ICantNameGudPosted 1/4/2013 12:50:00 PM
I'm more likely to be damaged an die from one being thrown directly at me then actualy set one off.
---
iPhone, typos, apologies.
#7JonnywestsidePosted 1/4/2013 12:52:05 PM
All tacticals last a little to long IMO if you don't have Tac Mask your pretty much screwed.
#8darkshadowmasterPosted 1/4/2013 12:53:43 PM
Jonnywestside posted...
All tacticals last a little to long IMO if you don't have Tac Mask your pretty much screwed.

HATE, HATE, HHHHHHAAAAAATTTTEEEEE, concussions.

If you get hit by one of those you might as well just put the controller down and wait for your death.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#9QualiTPosted 1/4/2013 12:58:07 PM
Jonnywestside posted...

If you get hit by one of those you might as well just put the controller down and wait for your death.

oh no... its like they are doing there job or something.....
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
http://i.imgur.com/FjisB.gif
#10seankimberley42Posted 1/4/2013 12:58:54 PM
Jonnywestside posted...

I usually make a sandwich. By the time I get back I only have a minute or two before the effect wears off.
---
Twilight is like Soccer: 2 hours of people running around, no one scoring and millions of fans telling me I don't get it. - Maliice