Overpowered or Overused| Day 2| Shock Charges

#31Soul_On_DisplayPosted 1/5/2013 12:53:27 AM
I don't mind them they way they are. The only thing that bothers me is how there is no quiet way to destroy equipment. If a camper throws one down and looks the other way, he just needs to turn around the moment the game tells him it has been destroyed. Makes campers more annoying to deal with.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance
~TL;DR? Don't care.~
#32chessmyantidrugPosted 1/5/2013 1:00:40 AM
Soul_On_Display posted...
I don't mind them they way they are. The only thing that bothers me is how there is no quiet way to destroy equipment. If a camper throws one down and looks the other way, he just needs to turn around the moment the game tells him it has been destroyed. Makes campers more annoying to deal with.

Then you go in through the window they were watching. The bottom line is people who use shock charges probably aren't that good.
#33XT3M3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 10:38:50 AM
last bump. next will topic will be within the next hour or 2ish
---
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Is it weird that it might be more likely that Tc wins powerball than wizards winning? ~ KoD_Immortal
#34brogan68Posted 1/5/2013 10:42:20 AM
If you're going to make these topics, you should pick weapons that are actually considered overpowered and/or overused. The Skorpion and R870, for example, would make for a lot better topics.
#35XT3M3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 10:43:00 AM
brogan68 posted...
If you're going to make these topics, you should pick weapons that are actually considered overpowered and/or overused. The Skorpion and R870, for example, would make for a lot better topics.

trust me. those are coming.
---
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Is it weird that it might be more likely that Tc wins powerball than wizards winning? ~ KoD_Immortal
#36yeah_u_madPosted 1/5/2013 12:54:16 PM
brogan68 posted...

The Skorpion is one of the worse SMGs
#37torey_caylorPosted 1/5/2013 12:58:00 PM
Tac mask on all classes master race

So funny when you just run through all that garbage an you hear those things triggering all around you, yet you just shrug it off and spray some sweaty campers
#38SideStrafePosted 1/5/2013 2:19:22 PM
I always run engineer and black hats so to me, they're overused and absolutely delicious.
---
There seems to be a burden on your shoulders. Your head.
#39CalvinCandiePosted 1/5/2013 2:25:53 PM
Overpowered. Not in a sense it will kill you easily. It tops concussions and flashes by combining their powers with less throw time rendering the other two useless. Can be placed somewhere to last until contact or thrown at enemy immediately. THATS OP. Still not as good as EMP or Black Hat which are used for a different tactic.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdba4b2eMJ1r5k6oio1_500.gif
#40SnakeEyes170Posted 1/5/2013 2:53:49 PM
they're just overused, although also very annoying.
---
http://blackacrebrewing.com/hey.swf
DotA 2 random player