Anyone else play COD and NOT get high?

#141Silver_FenyxPosted 1/4/2013 5:08:24 PM
justdontask posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
justdontask posted...
wow... multiple people have said that if you haven't gotten high in high school once, you're a loser... and while saying that, they show they don't understand the difference between there, their, and they're, or your and you're...

who's the real loser? the one who chose not to do something because (s)he could entertain him(her)self another way? or the one who has been learning this language for the majority of their life (most likely, i'm assuming nobody here is from a country that doesn't teach English in school) and still can't get it right?

this site says you gotta be, what, 13? so that's 7 years of school...

look, i'm not saying "weed is bad, mmk?" because no, it isn't THAT bad... i've heard studies that show it is less harmful than most cigarettes or alcohol (don't quote me on this)... but it is still illegal, and many companies won't hire you if you can't pass a drug test...

>Critiques grammar
>How do i even knows what a capitals or punctuation is

THE INTERNET

hah, fair enough... i was expecting someone to point that out... but the way i type still makes sense... "grammar is the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap," and that saying explains it perfectly...

Indeed, but the difference between helping your uncle jack off the horse, and helping your uncle Jack, off the horse is all made clear by a piece of punctuation, and a capital letter.
#142ZodasRevengePosted 1/4/2013 5:08:33 PM
cringing so hard right now
#143Mander1861Posted 1/4/2013 5:12:02 PM
Then as I hit my peak "scooooooobillllyyy dooooooooop" a white tiger leaps on stage with a saddle covered in jewels and I get on while he leaps over the audience and onto a hidden trampoline that vaults us onto the roof and I finish my set upside down on the roof while the crowd is begging for more, I hit my patented high note "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" just as the rooms goes dark and the black lights come on and then I sing dont worry be happy and get 19 ovations.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#144Mander1861Posted 1/4/2013 5:13:20 PM
ZodasRevenge posted...
cringing so hard right now

Whats wrong yo?
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#145cmacinnisPosted 1/4/2013 5:14:36 PM
Why would you ever subject yourself to playing this drek sobber? That's just self inflicted pain...
---
"Tuam ipsam vive vitam quia tuam ipsam oppetes mortem" ---Live your own life, for you will die your own death
#146IIIINDIGOIIIPosted 1/4/2013 5:17:24 PM
Yes, me.
And to break with another stereotype; I'm Dutch. ;-)
#147FaustXIIPosted 1/4/2013 5:18:08 PM
I'm not going to jump on the stupid bandwagon with bitter people argueing and stereotyping. But.. This and the other CODs are the ones I don't play high pretty much. (talking about multi which is what I play mostly) It's monotonous, but fun. There's nothing to see or hear really, not like other games, so there's really no reason to get high. I'd consider it a bit of a waste.

I'd rather smoke for games like FFXIII, Zone of the Enders, Kingdom Hearts, El Shaddai, Shadow of the Colossus, etc. Because those games are experiences, music and story. I "connect" with the characters and their development a lot more when I'm high, and delving into the music and cutscenes is awesome. It's way more immersive I guess. Weed is ok, as long as you are using it to do something new, not something monotonous like COD. If you start smoking just to smoke, and smoke like all the time every day and not for special events thats when it loses it's charm and becomes meh.
#148_BristowPosted 1/4/2013 5:41:22 PM
The logic in here is at an all time low!!!
#149justdontaskPosted 1/4/2013 5:41:24 PM
Silver_Fenyx posted...
Indeed, but the difference between helping your uncle jack off the horse, and helping your uncle Jack, off the horse is all made clear by a piece of punctuation, and a capital letter.

this is as good as the "let's go eat grandma" one lmao

and my point still remains... what i say can be read the way i want it to be read, and it will make sense...

but i think we've strayed far enough from the topic...
---
the only part of gamefaqs i like are the walkthroughs for games i like.
trolls avoid large blocks of text they can't criticize for all to see.
#150KC_CheeseKingPosted 1/4/2013 6:01:29 PM
I know I couldn't play this sorry excuse for a game without being high. And I don't get high.
---
Please assume that any posts I make are referring to single-player unless I say otherwise. I couldn't possibly give less of a **** about multiplayer or co-op.