Anyone else play COD and NOT get high?

#151mintchipcookiePosted 1/4/2013 7:09:18 PM
The way people nowadays play the COD games, they're all either high, young, or obsessed lml.
---
Board account of jimmythesnowman.
#152vanguard29Posted 1/4/2013 7:14:41 PM
juker79 posted...
Go ahead and kill your brain cells all you want, have fun being a failure in life while you guys smoke.

I don't see how somebody playing video games while high is more of a failure than the guy who plays video games sober.

someone will tell you when youre older.
---
"Even If the morrow is barren of promises / Nothing shall forestall my return"
#153crunchb3rryPosted 1/4/2013 7:16:03 PM
I was unaware people that played COD still smoked pot. Probably because I've been muting them all since Modern Warfare.
#154sMoKeD47Posted 1/4/2013 9:14:53 PM
u cant play computer games not stoned. wheres the fun in that?
#155JVel91Posted 1/4/2013 9:17:42 PM
Popcorn.jpg
---
EMS
#156Cornbread4lifePosted 1/4/2013 9:19:09 PM
I would post an answer to this topic, but I feel it makes more sense to just direct you to my sig. But I'm much more obnoxious when I'm drunk.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, and impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time. You've been warned.
#157AirRawr_Posted 1/4/2013 9:25:59 PM
my kd gets high
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#158FaustXIIPosted 1/4/2013 11:22:10 PM
vanguard29 posted...
juker79 posted...
Go ahead and kill your brain cells all you want, have fun being a failure in life while you guys smoke.

I don't see how somebody playing video games while high is more of a failure than the guy who plays video games sober.

someone will tell you when youre older.

Explain.
#159NordiniPosted 1/4/2013 11:26:45 PM
Personally, i'm not one to smoke except for the rare occasion. I certainly don't do it on my own or while playing video games.

However, the ignorance in this topic is mind boggling. Firstly, smoking does not kill brain cells. That would be drinking. Secondly, it is foolish to judge all people who smoke. One of my good friends smokes all the time yet he is probably one of the most genius people i've ever met and is likely to be making six figures his first year out of college. Thirdly, if you've never smoked/drank at all the odds of you being socially awkward and less successful are much higher than if you have.
---
Gentlemen know that embezzlement, insider trading,tax fraud and similar activities are not actually crimes.Crimes are committed by poor people and involve guns.
#160donsparksPosted 1/4/2013 11:34:50 PM
How can you NOT play video games high.This is when the game is the MOST fun.Whether it's 2k13,or this game, I look forward to smoking before playing.Then again , I smoke before I do anything.