Anyone else play COD and NOT get high?

#161angrybirdsdudePosted 1/5/2013 12:08:05 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Kovalchuk_ posted...
Go ahead and kill your brain cells all you want, have fun being a failure in life while you guys smoke.

It starts...

Next we'll see the guy who says his life is a success and he smokes weed

well, I smoke with friends from time to time and I work at mcdonalds and go to community college :s

but if it counts I'm a shift manager and can do both kinds of calcoolus
---
spread the <3
#162Sith JediPosted 1/5/2013 12:39:26 AM
Nordini posted...
Personally, i'm not one to smoke except for the rare occasion. I certainly don't do it on my own or while playing video games.

However, the ignorance in this topic is mind boggling. Firstly, smoking does not kill brain cells. That would be drinking. Secondly, it is foolish to judge all people who smoke. One of my good friends smokes all the time yet he is probably one of the most genius people i've ever met and is likely to be making six figures his first year out of college. Thirdly, if you've never smoked/drank at all the odds of you being socially awkward and less successful are much higher than if you have.

The whole alcohol killing brain cells thing is somewhat of a myth. While it can kill brain cells in raging alcoholics...or if you drink yourself into a coma, it does not kill brain cells in healthy adults who drink in moderation, ie. social drinkers. Another myth people like to scare kids with is that brain cells don't regenerate...and it's exactly that, a myth.

It's kinda funny how well all those scare tactics actually work.
#163dario1101Posted 1/5/2013 2:43:04 AM
Sith Jedi posted...
Nordini posted...
Personally, i'm not one to smoke except for the rare occasion. I certainly don't do it on my own or while playing video games.

However, the ignorance in this topic is mind boggling. Firstly, smoking does not kill brain cells. That would be drinking. Secondly, it is foolish to judge all people who smoke. One of my good friends smokes all the time yet he is probably one of the most genius people i've ever met and is likely to be making six figures his first year out of college. Thirdly, if you've never smoked/drank at all the odds of you being socially awkward and less successful are much higher than if you have.

The whole alcohol killing brain cells thing is somewhat of a myth. While it can kill brain cells in raging alcoholics...or if you drink yourself into a coma, it does not kill brain cells in healthy adults who drink in moderation, ie. social drinkers. Another myth people like to scare kids with is that brain cells don't regenerate...and it's exactly that, a myth.

O_O
I still won't drink... Although when i was 6 i drank a little bit of champagne, and it tasted like sprite (O_o)

I can't really tolerate smoking. The smoke hurts my eyes and i can't breathe as good, that's why if i ever see someone smokeing i always try to go around and use the least amount of breath. And doesn't smoking give you lung cancer?
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-157! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#164Sith JediPosted 1/5/2013 3:08:32 AM
dario1101 posted...
Sith Jedi posted...
Nordini posted...

O_O
I still won't drink... Although when i was 6 i drank a little bit of champagne, and it tasted like sprite (O_o)

I can't really tolerate smoking. The smoke hurts my eyes and i can't breathe as good, that's why if i ever see someone smokeing i always try to go around and use the least amount of breath. And doesn't smoking give you lung cancer?

It can, yes. But for people concerned about that, there are several other administration methods that don't involve smoke.
#165KillfaceDingoPosted 1/5/2013 3:13:10 AM
I've never smoked marijuana in my life and immediately stop talking to friends when I find out they smoked it.
---
GT: Mighty Boosh420
I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?
#166Stoopid_StonerPosted 1/5/2013 3:27:07 AM
MoonlightTroll posted...
Stoopid_Stoner posted...
Kovalchuk_ posted...
Go ahead and kill your brain cells all you want, have fun being a failure in life while you guys smoke.

lol go ahead and live your life misinformed

Dat Ironic Username

someone got it
---
GT: Shiyen
Playing: CoD:Blops2, NBA 2k13 and Torchlight 2.
#167Sith JediPosted 1/5/2013 3:29:38 AM
KillfaceDingo posted...
I've never smoked marijuana in my life and immediately stop talking to friends when I find out they smoked it.

Next time remove the sig with your gamertag that has "420" in it. >.>
#168_HahaaE_Posted 1/5/2013 3:52:17 AM
I used to play COD stoned sometimes, but if I was stoned I was usually out socializing with other stoned people or at a party, etc. I'm way past all of that now though.

TBH, most of the people who brag about getting high (yes, quite the accomplishment, having a spare $25 to spend) are 12-15 year-olds who don't have a clue what they're talking about or how stupid they sound.
---
MKSC: 27 WR's :: SC World Champion
SMB3 GBA: 21 WR's
#169TheRedDashPosted 1/5/2013 10:48:54 AM
chicken8or posted...
TheRedDash posted...
I don't think Smoking weed effects the brain in any way but it does develop a personality problem with people. The cliche thing to do when you smoke weed is act like Cheech and Chong with your friends which causes that type of personality to be dominant which causes stupid Annoying people.

So you're high with friends acting like a A-hole for some reason and you go out driving with your glazed eyes and end up killing somebody. Also add lung problems down the line. I hope weed stays illegal but if It ends up legal i guess it could save the economy a bit but there will be a whole new species of idiot.

You find me ONE single incident where a death was caused solely by marijuana usage and I will never touch another joint in my life.

Here is a quick easy search I did
http://marijuanatoday.com/cons.php
I'll list some of them if you're to lazy to click on the website

-hallucinations, paranoia, psychotic episodes (lovely)
-impaired motor ability (do we need more of this?)
-mood swings (yay more crazy in this world)
-the loss of brain cells (do we need more of this?)
-lung cancer (is this ok to you?)
-gateway drug (oh nice more kids getting into deep holes)

If its legalized it will be even easier for kids or teens to get their weak minded hands on some compared to today and then gateway gateway gateway! We don't need another thing slowing down the people of today and causing problems. Oh and if you legalize it I
Bet you find many death across the nation due to the hype. "Yeah! Weeds legals let's go crazy!!!" I think we're fine.

But what ever do what you want. Wanna smoke weed? Go ahead!, wanna do crack? Go ahead. I'll just step over you and continue walking over weak minded people who can't find other means of relieving stress. Instruments?, working out?, painting?, surfing? Or you can be a lazy cry baby and use a drug.
---
Liam Neeson > Chuck Norris
"Good luck"
#170Jokerz_WildcardPosted 1/5/2013 11:07:04 AM
TheRedDash posted...
chicken8or posted...
TheRedDash posted...
I don't think Smoking weed effects the brain in any way but it does develop a personality problem with people. The cliche thing to do when you smoke weed is act like Cheech and Chong with your friends which causes that type of personality to be dominant which causes stupid Annoying people.

So you're high with friends acting like a A-hole for some reason and you go out driving with your glazed eyes and end up killing somebody. Also add lung problems down the line. I hope weed stays illegal but if It ends up legal i guess it could save the economy a bit but there will be a whole new species of idiot.

You find me ONE single incident where a death was caused solely by marijuana usage and I will never touch another joint in my life.

Here is a quick easy search I did
http://marijuanatoday.com/cons.php
I'll list some of them if you're to lazy to click on the website

-hallucinations, paranoia, psychotic episodes (lovely)
-impaired motor ability (do we need more of this?)
-mood swings (yay more crazy in this world)
-the loss of brain cells (do we need more of this?)
-lung cancer (is this ok to you?)
-gateway drug (oh nice more kids getting into deep holes)

If its legalized it will be even easier for kids or teens to get their weak minded hands on some compared to today and then gateway gateway gateway! We don't need another thing slowing down the people of today and causing problems. Oh and if you legalize it I
Bet you find many death across the nation due to the hype. "Yeah! Weeds legals let's go crazy!!!" I think we're fine.

But what ever do what you want. Wanna smoke weed? Go ahead!, wanna do crack? Go ahead. I'll just step over you and continue walking over weak minded people who can't find other means of relieving stress. Instruments?, working out?, painting?, surfing? Or you can be a lazy cry baby and use a drug.

You're an idiot, I smoke a whole bunch of bud, from the dirty to the downright sticky, not once have I ever hallucinated, and no, there are no deaths linked to Mary Jane, before you try to school someone, do a little bit more than just google search, oh yeah idiot, there's way more than one way to enjoy your weed, edibles, vaporizers, etc,, cancel out smoke, no lung cancer. And before you jump on me about not being successful, weed made my life much better, I attend school, I have a great social life, and I have easily the greatest friend I ever met due to pot. Your worse than Hitler. Besides, everybody smokes bud, my buddy is a lawyer and we light up when he comes up to visit. Heck, I'm high writing this and my spelling/grammar is impeccable. So once again, shut up. You're trying to tell someone about the horrors of something you haven't even experienced, not that there are any, weed is easily the safest drug, I, unlike you, have actually smoked, I know what it does, and what you're saying is false.