Anyone else play COD and NOT get high?

#191Cornbread4lifePosted 1/6/2013 12:07:27 AM
TheRedDash posted...
Cornbread4life posted...
TheRedDash posted...
No I'm just giving up talking to someone who is a blind zombie who thinks the sky is green ha. At the end of the day weed is bad for you and will cause even more problems if legalized on a large scale and not just in Washington state. I posted the cons and we don't need any of them so you lose and you're a terrible human being for even defending it. Like I said before about the crack head...they will defend it no matter what like a kid trying his hardest not to be wrong.

Wow. I smoke every day, and my brain may be a weed-soured alcohol-abused law-school-inundated mess, but I still wouldn't trade it for yours.

Yeah you rather not make sense lol

Pot calling the kettle black.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, and impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time. You've been warned.
#192TheRedDashPosted 1/6/2013 12:13:13 AM
Cornbread4life posted...
TheRedDash posted...
Cornbread4life posted...
TheRedDash posted...
No I'm just giving up talking to someone who is a blind zombie who thinks the sky is green ha. At the end of the day weed is bad for you and will cause even more problems if legalized on a large scale and not just in Washington state. I posted the cons and we don't need any of them so you lose and you're a terrible human being for even defending it. Like I said before about the crack head...they will defend it no matter what like a kid trying his hardest not to be wrong.

Wow. I smoke every day, and my brain may be a weed-soured alcohol-abused law-school-inundated mess, but I still wouldn't trade it for yours.

That sig you have says it all and makes you lose all credibility. So hows that black ops 2?!
---
Liam Neeson > Chuck Norris
"Good luck"
#193Cornbread4lifePosted 1/6/2013 12:48:15 AM
TheRedDash posted...
Cornbread4life posted...
TheRedDash posted...
Cornbread4life posted...
TheRedDash posted...

That sig you have says it all and makes you lose all credibility. So hows that black ops 2?!

Well ****, I'm gonna go cry about losing my gamefaqs credibility. Guess I'll just take pride in the fact that I don't go around calling other people with different opinions "terrible human beings." I might smoke pot, but at least people like me.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, and impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time. You've been warned.
#194TheBiggerOnePosted 1/6/2013 1:44:59 AM
From my personal experience with weed, it's really just a social thing - for me at least. I've never and likely will never smoke alone. I just get sleepy and maybe laugh a bit harder at usual at things that crack me up regardless. Weed only gets REAL fun with friends, girls, or mass gatherings. Every time I've smoked weed was with others, and I'll tell you: the drug did nothing for me. It's the sharing of the experience and the interactions with others that make it great.

As for people who smoke habitually with or without others, I can't relate to you or your feelings on weed. I just don't get that "good feeling" that so many people describe that would making smoking alone worth it. And I won't lie - some of you potheads can and do get annoying. But most times, you're cool. Just keep out of my life, and I'll keep out of yours.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbySdh66npI
Deal with it 8===D | GT: LobotomyJesus
#195JaeSunExPosted 1/6/2013 2:59:39 AM
Honestly I tried it once and it was boring and a waste of my time. I spent the entire high staring at a ceiling fan unable to create or expand on a single thought in my mind. My mind just stopped producing thoughts. I felt incredibly stupid and when I got home could not even play the game properly.
---
GT: JaeSunEx
#196JVel91Posted 1/6/2013 4:02:10 AM
TheBiggerOne posted...
From my personal experience with weed, it's really just a social thing - for me at least. I've never and likely will never smoke alone. I just get sleepy and maybe laugh a bit harder at usual at things that crack me up regardless. Weed only gets REAL fun with friends, girls, or mass gatherings. Every time I've smoked weed was with others, and I'll tell you: the drug did nothing for me. It's the sharing of the experience and the interactions with others that make it great.

As for people who smoke habitually with or without others, I can't relate to you or your feelings on weed. I just don't get that "good feeling" that so many people describe that would making smoking alone worth it. And I won't lie - some of you potheads can and do get annoying. But most times, you're cool. Just keep out of my life, and I'll keep out of yours.

What a beautiful post I agree.

+1.
---
EMS
#197MC_Brian1Posted 1/6/2013 11:22:40 AM
cheese_game619 posted...
I hate the taste of alcohol

i hate when people say this as if its a proper excuse not to drink

alcohol doesnt have a taste, it tastes like what its mixed with

and thereddash hopefully jumping off a cliff is the next law passed so you can follow that blindly too

"excuse not to drink" Seriously now lmfao

And you can't really argue that. If you hand somebody an alcoholic beverage without telling them what it is, they will undoubtedly be able to tell that it's alcoholic after taking a sip. I think the only drink I've ever had that wasn't obviously alcoholic was Mike's Hard Lemonade.
---
Will Nuketown be like the McRib? - PatrickEwing
I hope not. I hate explosive diarrhea. - BadDecisions
#198angrybirdsdudePosted 1/6/2013 11:39:30 AM
TheBiggerOne posted...

Why would I keep out of your life, this is AMUURRICA
---
spread the <3
#199AWarAmp84Posted 1/6/2013 11:54:44 AM
This topic is pointless. To each their own is a phrase I live by. If you want to get stoned while playing, go ahead. If you want to punch yourself everytime you get killed, go ahead and do that. I think people are getting confused with real life friends and online friends/players. One affects you and the other does not. Just have fun and worry about yourself.
---
This message was typed using an Iphone. Spelling errors happen often, get over it. Currently playing XCOM:Enemy Unknown(8.5/10), BL2(5/10) and L4D 2(8/10)
#200_GRIM_FANDANGO_Posted 1/6/2013 11:58:32 AM
Accept it. You are playing with either young kids and/or stoners.
---
I5 760 | GTX 560 Ti | 8GB RAM | 1TB 7200 rpm | Corsair VX 550w | CM Gladiator | Samsung S24A350H | Corsair K90 & M90 | Asus Xonar DGX | Sennheiser HD 518