Anyone else play COD and NOT get high?

#21trakrunr4evr(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 12:49:46 PM
DividerByZero posted...
Don't joke about this sort of thing. My brother injected 5 marijuanas and OD'd. It can happen to anyone.

Don't joke about Dividing by zero. It cannot be done.
---
GT: Stelthmastr
#22chicken8orPosted 1/4/2013 12:59:50 PM(edited)
Thank God for this umbrella.

P.S.
1. Smoke a bowl or joint
2. Play Minecraft
3. Try and convince me that your life didn't just improve 100x's over
---
GT: Chicken8or -Epic Halo 4 moment below!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW2_eKmm7o8
#23trakrunr4evr(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 12:54:47 PM
chicken8or posted...
Thank God for this umbrella.

P.S.
1. Smoke a bowl or joint
2. Play Minecra

Stopped reading there.
---
#24RikiazPosted 1/4/2013 1:02:36 PM
Doing any non-prescription mind altering substances is f***ing stupid. So is drinking excessively. You may be fine now but wait until you have a worse memory then someone with Alzheimer when you are 30 years younger then them.
---
In death lays ecstasy, in undeath lays immortality
#25LeonKennedy28Posted 1/4/2013 1:09:37 PM
trakrunr4evr posted...
HeWentToJared posted...
And you called it TJ.

And I also happen to do you even lift. 5'10 160lbs pure muscle. Get off my 2.2 k/d 2.1 w/l 470 spm. I am god reincarnated.

God would have went to Kay Jewelers, not Jared.

Every kiss does begin with Kay.
---
GT....Clemson1Tigers
#26RikiazPosted 1/4/2013 1:11:08 PM
LeonKennedy28 posted...
trakrunr4evr posted...
HeWentToJared posted...
And you called it TJ.

And I also happen to do you even lift. 5'10 160lbs pure muscle. Get off my 2.2 k/d 2.1 w/l 470 spm. I am god reincarnated.

God would have went to Kay Jewelers, not Jared.

Every kiss does begin with Kay.

No. Every Kayiss begins with Kay.
---
#27gundamalexPosted 1/4/2013 1:13:40 PM
I don't smoke,I drink AT HOME occasionally and yes,I felt I had to emphasize the at home part.

Everyone has vices and choices and some part of me really thinks tc is just a troll,but I'm extremely bored to give the benefit of the doubt.

Me in my family I'm practically the black sheep cause I don't smoke and as someone else stated its mostly how you're brought up and the surroundings of certain influences that determine you're own view or knowledge on stuff like this.

If people want to smoke who the hell are we too cast judgement,that's THERE CHOICE and there vice.We all have our own vices or else we wouldn't even waste the time to be sitting here typing on this message board.

Marijuana or weed,whichever you choose to call it,isn't that dangerous of a drug,and in fact it's rather helpful,just like everything else determines the dose in which you take it.I drink a 24 pack of Guiness I'm going to be severely drunk off my ass and might even suffer alchohol poisoning.

I drink about 3-6 beers of Corona or Budweiser and I'm going to start to feel a happy and good buzz.My wife calls it the bumblebee state I just laugh then ussually and go sure honey,my I think you look better than(insert supermodel/actress reference here)haha.

People who smoke weed/marijuana most commonly just get the damn munchies and mellow,and thats cause weed in a form can be a muscle relaxant,and also help the elderly or as stereotypically suggested people with glauchoma.

This topic is really poorly thought out and I'm pretty sure meant to attack or offend.I'll apologise now for everything from typ-os,languange,and even spell-check to grammatical errors,Again,I'm extremely bored right now.

Btw in case someone here might be religious,.."cast not the first stone."

That is all,laters.
---
Gt-Feythn
Currently playing-Black Ops 2
#28DudusCokePosted 1/4/2013 1:15:25 PM
I used to be a big stoner, but I cut down a lot. There's been no difference in my work ethic/school marks, I just don't have time to smoke anymore.
---
King dem of Tivoli
#29trakrunr4evr(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 1:17:30 PM
gundamalex posted...
I don't smoke,I drink AT HOME occasionally and yes,I felt I had to emphasize the at home part.

Everyone has vices and choices and some part of me really thinks tc is just a troll,but I'm extremely bored to give the benefit of the doubt.

Me in my family I'm practically the black sheep cause I don't smoke and as someone else stated its mostly how you're brought up and the surroundings of certain influences that determine you're own view or knowledge on stuff like this.

If people want to smoke who the hell are we too cast judgement,that's THERE CHOICE and there vice.We all have our own vices or else we wouldn't even waste the time to be sitting here typing on this message board.

Marijuana or weed,whichever you choose to call it,isn't that dangerous of a drug,and in fact it's rather helpful,just like everything else determines the dose in which you take it.I drink a 24 pack of Guiness I'm going to be severely drunk off my ass and might even suffer alchohol poisoning.

I drink about 3-6 beers of Corona or Budweiser and I'm going to start to feel a happy and good buzz.My wife calls it the bumblebee state I just laugh then ussually and go sure honey,my I think you look better than(insert supermodel/actress reference here)haha.

People who smoke weed/marijuana most commonly just get the damn munchies and mellow,and thats cause weed in a form can be a muscle relaxant,and also help the elderly or as stereotypically suggested people with glauchoma.

This topic is really poorly thought out and I'm pretty sure meant to attack or offend.I'll apologise now for everything from typ-os,languange,and even spell-check to grammatical errors,Again,I'm extremely bored right now.

That is all,laters.

I don't mean to attack or offend anyone. What people do is their choice. I simply made this topic to see what kind of responses I can get, from joking to serious.
---
#30RikiazPosted 1/4/2013 1:22:21 PM
gundamalex posted...

That is all,laters.

Their, Their, Their. Not there.
---