Anyone else play COD and NOT get high?

#31cheese_game619Posted 1/4/2013 2:23:18 PM
Doing any non-prescription mind altering substances is f***ing stupid. So is drinking excessively. You may be fine now but wait until you have a worse memory then someone with Alzheimer when you are 30 years younger then them.

you realise marijuana isnt a new thing right

and that if people that smoked it years ago had problems now because of marijuana it would be straight into the media

right

I drink about 3-6 beers of Corona or Budweiser and I'm going to start to feel a happy and good buzz.

ha

what a lightweight

yeah thats all i read
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#322200rmsPosted 1/4/2013 2:29:51 PM
Rikiaz posted...
Doing any non-prescription mind altering substances is f***ing stupid. So is drinking excessively. You may be fine now but wait until you have a worse memory then someone with Alzheimer when you are 30 years younger then them.

Why non prescription. Way more people get high on scripts than anything else. Just because its legal doesnt change the fact a lot of people like drugs
#33RikiazPosted 1/4/2013 2:30:01 PM
cheese_game619 posted...

you realise marijuana isnt a new thing right

and that if people that smoked it years ago had problems now because of marijuana it would be straight into the media

right

And cigarettes are proven to cause lung cancer, and you don't hear anything about that.
---
In death lays ecstasy, in undeath lays immortality
#34RepthPosted 1/4/2013 2:31:42 PM
HeWentToJared posted...
I smoke and I've got a 3.4 gpa in electrical engineering at a top 10 rated engineering school. It doesn't kill brain cells or make you dumber, people just get too wrapped up in the stereotypical culture of it when they are young. I didn't start smoking until I was a freshman in college and I'm a junior now and my grades have improved since I started.

I'm not always high when I play but sometimes I am.

and for perspective, a 3.4 gpa in EE might as well be a 4.0 in something like accounting. If you have like 2.8 or above you get internships thrown at you like they don't even care.

It's just all about your surroundings. You think pot is the devil but it's just a plant. Other people worship pot like its the only thing that matters. It all depends on who's around you when you start and how you were brought up. It just so happens that I can swing it without bringing myself down, and in fact it kind of picks me up.

What kind of market are you in? A 3.0 is mandatory to even be eligible for internships here in Houston, and is nowhere near good enough to actually get a good one.
---
Drive it like you stole it.
#35PsyborgasmPosted 1/4/2013 2:35:23 PM
Dope is for dopes. I used to smoke weed and play vids when I was in my early teens, but not anymore. Also can't stand it when kids think they are cool and talk about 'blazing up.'

Ugh.....
#36cheese_game619Posted 1/4/2013 2:38:40 PM
And cigarettes are proven to cause lung cancer, and you don't hear anything about that.

thats true there are no graphic ads on tv about it and pictures of f***ed up lungs on boxes of cigarettes

WAIT A MINUTE
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#37GamingFeverPosted 1/4/2013 2:38:48 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Kovalchuk_ posted...
Go ahead and kill your brain cells all you want, have fun being a failure in life while you guys smoke.

It starts...

Next we'll see the guy who says his life is a success and he smokes weed

Obama
---
"Don't worry, we got blackbirds on speed dial"
PSN: Chinedu4real http://i44.tinypic.com/i3ibv7.gif
#38Minjo26Posted 1/4/2013 2:41:31 PM
HeWentToJared posted...
I smoke and I've got a 3.4 gpa in electrical engineering at a top 10 rated engineering school. It doesn't kill brain cells or make you dumber, people just get too wrapped up in the stereotypical culture of it when they are young. I didn't start smoking until I was a freshman in college and I'm a junior now and my grades have improved since I started.

and for perspective, a 3.4 gpa in EE might as well be a 4.0 in something like accounting. If you have like 2.8 or above you get internships thrown at you like they don't even care.

It's just all about your surroundings. You think pot is the devil but it's just a plant. Other people worship pot like its the only thing that matters. It all depends on who's around you when you start and how you were brought up. It just so happens that I can swing it without bringing myself down, and in fact it kind of picks me up.

This man speaks the absolute and perfect truth. I can't say my gpa is as high but it's still pretty good.

Anyways, I play sober probably 90% of the time, but on those days when no one is home to bother me I love to smoke and play... I usually play much better too.
#39CharmsHeartlessPosted 1/4/2013 2:44:02 PM
darkshadowmaster posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Kovalchuk_ posted...
Go ahead and kill your brain cells all you want, have fun being a failure in life while you guys smoke.

It starts...

Next we'll see the guy who says his life is a success and he smokes weed

Does it count if I smoked when I was younger an am a success now?

This.
#40PsyborgasmPosted 1/4/2013 2:46:04 PM
HeWentToJared posted...

But you don't know what your GPA would be if you didn't smoke. I got two years of school paid for when I had a 4.0 GPA. 3.4 is a really good GPA, but not good enough to get in to some graduate programs where I live (BC, Canada).