Anyone else play COD and NOT get high?

#41Sith JediPosted 1/4/2013 2:49:02 PM
Rikiaz posted...
Doing any non-prescription mind altering substances is f***ing stupid. So is drinking excessively. You may be fine now but wait until you have a worse memory then someone with Alzheimer when you are 30 years younger then them.

Not sure if joke post...but just in case: oxycontin, heroin, cocaine, LSD (all are still prescribed to this day) are all MUCH safer than weed (which is also prescribed).

And since someone brought up the whole success + weed thing: approximately 100% of both the music and movie industries are successful smokers.
#42PsyborgasmPosted 1/4/2013 2:51:22 PM
Sith Jedi posted...
Rikiaz posted...
Doing any non-prescription mind altering substances is f***ing stupid. So is drinking excessively. You may be fine now but wait until you have a worse memory then someone with Alzheimer when you are 30 years younger then them.

Not sure if joke post...but just in case: oxycontin, heroin, cocaine, LSD (all are still prescribed to this day) are all MUCH safer than weed (which is also prescribed).

And since someone brought up the whole success + weed thing: approximately 100% of both the music and movie industries are successful smokers.

He does have a point, but I don't think non-prescribed or prescribed needed to be mentioned. I agree, however, that abusing any drug is foolish. Especially alcohol, which I am guilty of abusing myself (oops).
#43CharmsHeartlessPosted 1/4/2013 2:53:08 PM
Sith Jedi posted...
Rikiaz posted...

Please exlain how Oxy, heroin, cocaine, and LS are all MUCH safer than weed. Please.
#44cheese_game619Posted 1/4/2013 2:53:22 PM
oxycontin, heroin, cocaine, LSD (all are still prescribed to this day) are all MUCH safer than weed

w...what
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#45PsyborgasmPosted 1/4/2013 2:54:27 PM
CharmsHeartless posted...
Sith Jedi posted...
Rikiaz posted...

Please exlain how Oxy, heroin, cocaine, and LS are all MUCH safer than weed. Please.

I assumed he meant much less safe. At least I hope so......
#46ShuraYukihimePosted 1/4/2013 2:55:55 PM
Kovalchuk_ posted...
Go ahead and kill your brain cells all you want, have fun being a failure in life while you guys smoke.

Your brain has THC receptors in it.

That aside you'll learn some things when you're older. The more someone talks about doing something the less likely it is that they are or have done that thing. The people who are smoking up while playing are generally in a party with friends. That guy talking about it in open lobby just wants attention.

Like the singers, the squeakers, and the screamers. Like the racists and the bigots. They just want the attention that they don't get in "real life".
---
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
#47PsyborgasmPosted 1/4/2013 3:01:17 PM
ShuraYukihime posted...
Kovalchuk_ posted...
Go ahead and kill your brain cells all you want, have fun being a failure in life while you guys smoke.

That aside you'll learn some things when you're older. The more someone talks about doing something the less likely it is that they are or have done that thing. The people who are smoking up while playing are generally in a party with friends. That guy talking about it in open lobby just wants attention.

Like the singers, the squeakers, and the screamers. Like the racists and the bigots. They just want the attention that they don't get in "real life".

People always make the argument that the brain has receptors sites for THC. Those receptors sites, as I understand it, can receive a whole family of proteins similar to THC. It's not as if the brain knows the good of THC and makes sure the brain has receptors solely for it.
#48ShuraYukihimePosted 1/4/2013 3:04:17 PM
Psyborgasm posted...
ShuraYukihime posted...
Kovalchuk_ posted...

People always make the argument that the brain has receptors sites for THC. Those receptors sites, as I understand it, can receive a whole family of proteins similar to THC. It's not as if the brain knows the good of THC and makes sure the brain has receptors solely for it.

That's true. I bring it up as a blanket statement. If hemp was a major part of human life it could have caused the evolution of those receptors, even as a clothing fabric.

I'm not promoting pot with my statement. I'm not against it with the statement either.
---
#49RikiazPosted 1/4/2013 3:05:18 PM
cheese_game619 posted...
And cigarettes are proven to cause lung cancer, and you don't hear anything about that.

thats true there are no graphic ads on tv about it and pictures of f***ed up lungs on boxes of cigarettes

WAIT A MINUTE

Please explain where you have seen this because I sure as hell haven't. Then only time I've seen pictures of lung cancer was in health class in middle school.
---
In death lays ecstasy, in undeath lays immortality
#50ShuraYukihimePosted 1/4/2013 3:08:38 PM
Rikiaz posted...
cheese_game619 posted...
And cigarettes are proven to cause lung cancer, and you don't hear anything about that.

thats true there are no graphic ads on tv about it and pictures of f***ed up lungs on boxes of cigarettes

WAIT A MINUTE

Please explain where you have seen this because I sure as hell haven't. Then only time I've seen pictures of lung cancer was in health class in middle school.

Some states tried to make them put such photos on packs of cigarettes. As far as I knew it passed in none of them. I could be wrong.

On TV however they are.
---