Anyone else play COD and NOT get high?

#51PsyborgasmPosted 1/4/2013 2:08:45 PM
Rikiaz posted...
cheese_game619 posted...
And cigarettes are proven to cause lung cancer, and you don't hear anything about that.

thats true there are no graphic ads on tv about it and pictures of f***ed up lungs on boxes of cigarettes

WAIT A MINUTE

Please explain where you have seen this because I sure as hell haven't. Then only time I've seen pictures of lung cancer was in health class in middle school.

I don't know where you live, but in Canada there are ads everywhere. TV, billboards, bus stops, buses themselves, etc...

Around here colleges are even banning smoking campus wide, which I think is ridiculous myself.
#52chicken8orPosted 1/4/2013 2:09:40 PM
Rikiaz posted...
cheese_game619 posted...
And cigarettes are proven to cause lung cancer, and you don't hear anything about that.

thats true there are no graphic ads on tv about it and pictures of f***ed up lungs on boxes of cigarettes

WAIT A MINUTE

Please explain where you have seen this because I sure as hell haven't. Then only time I've seen pictures of lung cancer was in health class in middle school.

Damn, you got me thinking. In my adult life I don't remember really ever seeing something that was outright negative regarding smoking cigarettes. You literally can't go a full day in middle school without seeing a poster talking about how terrible smoking is, but the second you get out of college it all disappears.

The only thing I see regarding smoking now are those commercials where people turn down a cigarette and dancing, singing fairies show up on their table or center console and sing a song for them.
---
GT: Chicken8or -Epic Halo 4 moment below!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW2_eKmm7o8
#53cheese_game619Posted 1/4/2013 2:12:57 PM
im in australia and we have these horror-movie type advertisements of people dying and being sick because of cigarettes. just recently they made it so there is no designs on the boxes any more, just this plain grey/green colour with the name of the brand down the side in generic font. the only colour to it is the graphic picture of mouth cancer with rotten teeth or a lung split open full of tar etc. plus radio ads, billboards, everywhere

america behind the times as usual
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#54ShuraYukihimePosted 1/4/2013 2:23:38 PM
cheese_game619 posted...
im in australia and we have these horror-movie type advertisements of people dying and being sick because of cigarettes. just recently they made it so there is no designs on the boxes any more, just this plain grey/green colour with the name of the brand down the side in generic font. the only colour to it is the graphic picture of mouth cancer with rotten teeth or a lung split open full of tar etc. plus radio ads, billboards, everywhere

America has them too. The tv adverts anyway.
---
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
#55PsyborgasmPosted 1/4/2013 2:24:01 PM
cheese_game619 posted...

Pretty much the same in Canada (or at least BC). Huge picture on the front and warning inside when you open the pack. Doesn't seem to stop me, though.
#56whiteboygenePosted 1/4/2013 2:24:40 PM
I have a 2.9 GPA and I am NOT in engineering school.

But to be fair, I have been half-assing school the past year.

You guys are making me feel bad...

... just kidding.

I'd so much rather do what I want and make an average amount of money than be someone's ***** and make a lot...

... not kidding.
---
Chairman of the Correct Opinion Board.
"Your still a psychopath Whiteboygene" -Offworlder1
#57crondizzlePosted 1/4/2013 2:26:46 PM
Who cares if someone wants to smoke pot. It's like someone having a drink while playing. Yes, kids who brag about smoking weed are annoying, but so are kids who brag about their noscopes and crap. So just live your life and don't be so judgemental.
#58PsyborgasmPosted 1/4/2013 2:28:10 PM
whiteboygene posted...
I have a 2.9 GPA and I am NOT in engineering school.

But to be fair, I have been half-assing school the past year.

You guys are making me feel bad...

... just kidding.

I'd so much rather do what I want and make an average amount of money than be someone's ***** and make a lot...

... not kidding.

It actually works the other way around. The more skilled you are the less you need to answer to someone. It's the people making average wages that have a set schedule and have annoying bosses.
#59ICantNameGudPosted 1/4/2013 2:28:14 PM
No I pretty much play high, I don't really like CoD sober >.>
---
iPhone, typos, apologies.
#60TheRedDashPosted 1/4/2013 2:32:20 PM
I don't think Smoking weed effects the brain in any way but it does develop a personality problem with people. The cliche thing to do when you smoke weed is act like Cheech and Chong with your friends which causes that type of personality to be dominant which causes stupid Annoying people.

So you're high with friends acting like a A-hole for some reason and you go out driving with your glazed eyes and end up killing somebody. Also add lung problems down the line. I hope weed stays illegal but if It ends up legal i guess it could save the economy a bit but there will be a whole new species of idiot.
---
Liam Neeson > Chuck Norris
"Good luck"