Anyone else play COD and NOT get high?

#61whiteboygenePosted 1/4/2013 2:35:39 PM
Psyborgasm posted...
whiteboygene posted...
I have a 2.9 GPA and I am NOT in engineering school.

But to be fair, I have been half-assing school the past year.

You guys are making me feel bad...

... just kidding.

I'd so much rather do what I want and make an average amount of money than be someone's ***** and make a lot...

... not kidding.

It actually works the other way around. The more skilled you are the less you need to answer to someone. It's the people making average wages that have a set schedule and have annoying bosses.

I suppose we're both speaking a bit too generally. I know people who make a lot but still have to answer to somebody and take ****, but I work by myself and don't make a lot but I also don't put up with bs. I guess it all depends on what you do.

Anyway, MARIJUANA IS NOT THE ENEMY!
---
Chairman of the Correct Opinion Board.
"Your still a psychopath Whiteboygene" -Offworlder1
#62chicken8orPosted 1/4/2013 2:36:36 PM
TheRedDash posted...
I don't think Smoking weed effects the brain in any way but it does develop a personality problem with people. The cliche thing to do when you smoke weed is act like Cheech and Chong with your friends which causes that type of personality to be dominant which causes stupid Annoying people.

So you're high with friends acting like a A-hole for some reason and you go out driving with your glazed eyes and end up killing somebody. Also add lung problems down the line. I hope weed stays illegal but if It ends up legal i guess it could save the economy a bit but there will be a whole new species of idiot.

You find me ONE single incident where a death was caused solely by marijuana usage and I will never touch another joint in my life.
---
GT: Chicken8or -Epic Halo 4 moment below!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW2_eKmm7o8
#63Mander1861Posted 1/4/2013 2:36:46 PM
If you havent smoked weed then you cant comment.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#64T_r_a_m_PPosted 1/4/2013 2:36:53 PM
It all depends on how you smoke it, people that smoke a couple of joints a day wont notice a difference in their attitude and intelligence, at least for a few years. I have a mate who's flat out on it and has been for a decade, He swears blind that it doesnt affect him.......he's jobless and has gotten a serious st st stutter.

Hardcore chain bonging day in day out for years can do some serious damage to your brain, personal experience has taught me that. Damage that will most likely be for life
---
Gamertag: BuSteD TramP
Ewgh thats gotta hurt!
#65crondizzlePosted 1/4/2013 2:37:52 PM
TheRedDash posted...
I don't think Smoking weed effects the brain in any way but it does develop a personality problem with people. The cliche thing to do when you smoke weed is act like Cheech and Chong with your friends which causes that type of personality to be dominant which causes stupid Annoying people.

So you're high with friends acting like a A-hole for some reason and you go out driving with your glazed eyes and end up killing somebody. Also add lung problems down the line. I hope weed stays illegal but if It ends up legal i guess it could save the economy a bit but there will be a whole new species of idiot.

dude you're just biased as hell. clearly you've run into a couple of idiot stoners and developed a complex. they aren't all like that lol. You realize weed is legal in a lot of places? There are doctors, lawyers, and scientists who smoke. it's a massively widespread drug, you can't stereotype everyone who uses it.
#66PsyborgasmPosted 1/4/2013 2:39:01 PM
whiteboygene posted...
Psyborgasm posted...
whiteboygene posted...
I have a 2.9 GPA and I am NOT in engineering school.

But to be fair, I have been half-assing school the past year.

You guys are making me feel bad...

... just kidding.

I'd so much rather do what I want and make an average amount of money than be someone's ***** and make a lot...

... not kidding.

It actually works the other way around. The more skilled you are the less you need to answer to someone. It's the people making average wages that have a set schedule and have annoying bosses.

I suppose we're both speaking a bit too generally. I know people who make a lot but still have to answer to somebody and take ****, but I work by myself and don't make a lot but I also don't put up with bs. I guess it all depends on what you do.

Anyway, MARIJUANA IS NOT THE ENEMY!

Yeah, I am generalizing but it is a good guideline. "The more skilled you are the more people will value you and not want to upset you."

And, no, marijuana isn't the enemy, but substance abuse is.
#67chicken8orPosted 1/4/2013 2:40:27 PM
T_r_a_m_P posted...
It all depends on how you smoke it, people that smoke a couple of joints a day wont notice a difference in their attitude and intelligence, at least for a few years. I have a mate who's flat out on it and has been for a decade, He swears blind that it doesnt affect him.......he's jobless and has gotten a serious st st stutter.

Hardcore chain bonging day in day out for years can do some serious damage to your brain, personal experience has taught me that. Damage that will most likely be for life

If you drink too much water you will die from water poisoning. If you eat too many vegetables then you can destory your kidneys and die from blood poisoning. If you eat too many fruits you can get diabetes and die. If you exercise too much you can die from exhaustion, dehydration, and muscle breakdown.

Anything can do harm in excess. ANYTHING.
---
GT: Chicken8or -Epic Halo 4 moment below!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW2_eKmm7o8
#68cheese_game619Posted 1/4/2013 2:40:42 PM
The cliche thing to do when you smoke weed is act like Cheech and Chong with your friends which causes that type of personality to be dominant which causes stupid Annoying people.
you mean... laughing

you go out driving with your glazed eyes and end up killing somebody.
obviously that would still be illegal if weed were legal

Also add lung problems down the line.
vaporiser

I hope weed stays illegal but if It ends up legal i guess it could save the economy a bit but there will be a whole new species of idiot.
why do you need things to be illegal for you to know not to do them

what evidence do you have of it making people dumber
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#69The DevourerPosted 1/4/2013 2:41:05 PM
I don't smoke or anything.
---
FX6100, HD7970, 8G DDR3 1600, 750G/400/1T SATA2/3, 700W, Logitech G5/G510, Win7
XPS16 - i7 720QM, 6G DDR3@1333, 500G SATA, HD4670 1G, Win7
#70Mander1861Posted 1/4/2013 2:42:19 PM
Soo far RedDash wins for biggest tool in this thread by alot.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.