Anyone else play COD and NOT get high?

#71T_r_a_m_PPosted 1/4/2013 2:42:43 PM
chicken8or posted...
T_r_a_m_P posted...
It all depends on how you smoke it, people that smoke a couple of joints a day wont notice a difference in their attitude and intelligence, at least for a few years. I have a mate who's flat out on it and has been for a decade, He swears blind that it doesnt affect him.......he's jobless and has gotten a serious st st stutter.

Hardcore chain bonging day in day out for years can do some serious damage to your brain, personal experience has taught me that. Damage that will most likely be for life

If you drink too much water you will die from water poisoning. If you eat too many vegetables then you can destory your kidneys and die from blood poisoning. If you eat too many fruits you can get diabetes and die. If you exercise too much you can die from exhaustion, dehydration, and muscle breakdown.

Anything can do harm in excess. ANYTHING.

Exactly, but people who say pot is harmless are just naive
---
Gamertag: BuSteD TramP
Ewgh thats gotta hurt!
#72TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 1/4/2013 2:44:25 PM
whiteboygene posted...
I have a 2.9 GPA and I am NOT in engineering school.

But to be fair, I have been half-assing school the past year.

You guys are making me feel bad...

... just kidding.

I'd so much rather do what I want and make an average amount of money than be someone's ***** and make a lot...

... not kidding.

Good luck getting hired with a 2.9 lol low GPAs are almost as bad as not having the degree at all.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#73whiteboygenePosted 1/4/2013 2:51:39 PM
Reading failure.

Also... a false statement.
---
Chairman of the Correct Opinion Board.
"Your still a psychopath Whiteboygene" -Offworlder1
#74PsyborgasmPosted 1/4/2013 2:53:12 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
whiteboygene posted...

... just kidding.

I'd so much rather do what I want and make an average amount of money than be someone's ***** and make a lot...

... not kidding.

Good luck getting hired with a 2.9 lol low GPAs are almost as bad as not having the degree at all.

Not true. A lot of jobs won't ask for your transcripts. Also, smart employers realize that grades aren't everything. Someone could be a C+ student, but a very hard worker and have other good qualities. Skilled interviewers can sense these things a lot of the time.
#75TheBiggerOnePosted 1/4/2013 3:01:12 PM
Psyborgasm posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
whiteboygene posted...

... just kidding.

... not kidding.

Not true. A lot of jobs won't ask for your transcripts. Also, smart employers realize that grades aren't everything. Someone could be a C+ student, but a very hard worker and have other good qualities. Skilled interviewers can sense these things a lot of the time.

Typically those "other good qualities" would have meant a higher GPA. GPA really is just a quick summary of how hard you try, so I don't see how, in most cases, someone with a ~2 would be able to have skills that overshadow the fact that he wasn't giving it his all in school.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbySdh66npI
Deal with it 8===D | GT: LobotomyJesus
#76chem1calburnPosted 1/4/2013 3:03:55 PM
Kovalchuk_ posted...
Go ahead and kill your brain cells all you want, have fun being a failure in life while you guys smoke.

Do some research. It doesnt kill brain cells. And I dont smoke.

Truth.
---
I think, therefore I game.
#77ShuraYukihimePosted 1/4/2013 3:09:09 PM
chem1calburn posted...
Kovalchuk_ posted...
Go ahead and kill your brain cells all you want, have fun being a failure in life while you guys smoke.

Do some research. It doesnt kill brain cells. And I dont smoke.

Truth.

This depends.
---
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
#78CarpetfluffPosted 1/4/2013 3:13:16 PM
I don't give a crap what people choose to do; but I'm sick of hearing people mentioning it like it's some badge of honour or thinking it makes them sound cool. People who don't smoke think they sound like morons and people who do, well, they're doing it too so it impresses exactly no one. It's no different than kids getting drunk and boasting about it like that's an achievement and they're the only ones on earth who do it. No one else cares.
#79Mander1861Posted 1/4/2013 3:16:06 PM
If you made it through High School without smoking weed at least once , you are a massive nerd and should feel shame for being such a wimp in life.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#80Sith JediPosted 1/4/2013 3:21:19 PM
CharmsHeartless posted...
Sith Jedi posted...
Rikiaz posted...
Doing any non-prescription mind altering substances is f***ing stupid. So is drinking excessively. You may be fine now but wait until you have a worse memory then someone with Alzheimer when you are 30 years younger then them.

Not sure if joke post...but just in case: oxycontin, heroin, cocaine, LSD (all are still prescribed to this day) are all MUCH safer than weed (which is also prescribed).

And since someone brought up the whole success + weed thing: approximately 100% of both the music and movie industries are successful smokers.

Please exlain how Oxy, heroin, cocaine, and LS are all MUCH safer than weed. Please.

I assumed the absurdity of the statement would make the sarcasm obvious. I was mocking him for saying scripts are fine but not weed...while also pointing out that weed is a script in many states.