Flack jacket needs to be tweaked.

#1PvtPorkSordPosted 1/4/2013 6:26:59 PM
First off let me get this put of the way... Yes I'm just complaining.

If your standing on my C4 you should die. You should live if your 2-3 feet away.

Complaint over.
#2TornadofoxPosted 1/4/2013 6:27:38 PM
No.
#3the_reaper849Posted 1/4/2013 6:28:04 PM
also you shouldnt be able to survive explosions when youre low on health.
---
im a cook, and i play one in my RPG's.
#4ICantNameGudPosted 1/4/2013 6:28:43 PM
As a flak jacket and C4 user this is one if the worst suggestions I've ever seen.
---
iPhone, typos, apologies.
#5TornadofoxPosted 1/4/2013 6:29:16 PM
the_reaper849 posted...
also you shouldnt be able to survive explosions when youre low on health.

You dont.
#6MoegittoPosted 1/4/2013 6:31:35 PM
Ever heard of the double tap? Shoot an enemy to make sure they're down? That's what you have to do in this game, can't depend on explosives as much as you could in MW2 and BO. Most of the times people don't even use explosives as weapons, more like detectors. The hitmarkers let them know someone is coming, learn to do this and they will be already hurt when you shoot them. Hopefully a chance to get a kill with all the lag that will be dragging because of the explosives...
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
#7Chaotic_KnitePosted 1/4/2013 6:41:26 PM
They made Flak Jacket so strong in this game cause of all the random C4's that get thrown. I run Flak Jacket on all my classes, I hate random nades, random C4, people trying to get SMAW and RPG gold. I just watch them as they try to shoot the ground in panic thus only killing yourself.
---
Oh Black Ops 2, You came out and had hopes for better spawns then Infinity Ward but well.....No further explanation needed.
#8curtlandPosted 1/4/2013 6:43:33 PM
Chaotic_Knite posted...
They made Flak Jacket so strong in this game cause of all the random C4's that get thrown. I run Flak Jacket on all my classes, I hate random nades, random C4, people trying to get SMAW and RPG gold. I just watch them as they try to shoot the ground in panic thus only killing yourself.

I got news for you, you don't need flack jacket to survive an RPG.

Thing has the blast radius and power of a dog fart.

;_;
---
Only idoits can't spell.
#9aLmosT_bLinDPosted 1/4/2013 6:44:12 PM
PvtPorkSord posted...
First off let me get this put of the way... Yes I'm just complaining.

If your standing on my C4 you should die. You should live if your 2-3 feet away.

Complaint over.

You probably shouldn't be using C4, this isn't a demolition simulation, it's a FPS.
#10QualiTPosted 1/4/2013 6:44:49 PM
but then your suggestion would make flak jacket useless since the whole point of it is to help cap flags/
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
http://i.imgur.com/FjisB.gif