Ever feel like trolling in Hardcore? A few tips.

#1Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/5/2013 12:11:06 AM
See someone throwing betties? Shoot them and it's a teamkill on them. It's even better when the ricochet is still on at the start of the round.

Someone throws a CP at the start of a round? The ricochet is still in effect by the time it hits you if you're under it.

Want a teammate to shoot you? Flashbang or EMP then stand in front of them. No red name, 9 times out of 10 they'll spray.

22 boots and counting.
#2curtlandPosted 1/5/2013 12:41:59 AM(edited)
No need to troll, I kill my teammates just fine WITHOUT meaning to.

I'm working on camos for some of the "lesser" shotguns. You know that SPLIT second when a guy rounds a corner before his name pops up above him?

That's when I fire.

>___>

Sorry.
---
Only idoits can't spell.
#3Knightmare117Posted 1/5/2013 12:39:35 AM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
22 boots and counting.

It makes be weep for the future that you consider this an achievement.

Clearly you must be one of the poster children for "No Child Left Behind." You're so terrible at the game that all you can do to get your kicks is "attempt" to ruin others' games.

Luckily, I usually play with a full party, so I never have to put up with short bus players like you.
#4Dark_Link72Posted 1/5/2013 12:46:36 AM
Knightmare117 posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
22 boots and counting.

Clearly you must be one of the poster children for "No Child Left Behind." You're so terrible at the game that all you can do to get your kicks is "attempt" to ruin others' games.

Luckily, I usually play with a full party, so I never have to put up with short bus players like you.

Isn't the whole "totally stomping the other team with kill-streaks and big scores" entirely about attempting "to ruin others' games?"

I mean, unless you think there are people who enjoy losing gunfights...
---
I'm loving the shenanigans.
#5Knightmare117Posted 1/5/2013 1:03:45 AM
Dark_Link72 posted...

Isn't the whole "totally stomping the other team with kill-streaks and big scores" entirely about attempting "to ruin others' games?"

I mean, unless you think there are people who enjoy losing gunfights...

No. Actually it's not about ruining their game. It's a game with winners and losers. If your team is getting stomped that badly, they are losing. Eventually, they will improve to the point where they are not getting stomped. Those who want to expend effort to practice will get to be at least decent players.

Those who are lazy and don't wish to improve will do like the OP says because it's all they have left.

It's showing up to class, but not doing the work and expecting to pass. Just like those lovely examples of the "No Child Left Behind Act."
#6Wookie_Is_Back(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 9:45:48 PM
Knightmare117 posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
22 boots and counting.

It's just a nice change of pace >_>

You sound really mad.
#7COD_Man7Posted 1/5/2013 9:47:27 PM
You people are what's destroying the game. I pity trolls like yourselves...
---
The best Call of Duty player in the World...
#8chessmyantidrugPosted 1/5/2013 9:50:25 PM
Other hilarious, yet effective ways to troll in hardcore:

Reroll care packages, especially ones that are VSAT and higher. (Effective in core, too, since you can't get teamkilled)

Block doorways. Most people are afraid to teamkill. If they have a mic, even better.

Use EMP grenades to take out friendly equipment, Guardians and Sentry Guns.

If someone is on a streak, teamkill them. During host migration one time, someone on my team said he was 9-0. When host migration finished, I looked at the scoreboard during the countdown and saw he had 0 confirms. I turned around and he happened to be crouched, aimed in on a doorway. I took the liberty of ending his streak. His reaction wasn't nearly as good as I was hoping it would be.
#9Wookie_Is_Back(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 9:53:47 PM
chessmyantidrug posted...
Other hilarious, yet effective ways to troll in hardcore:

Reroll care packages, especially ones that are VSAT and higher. (Effective in core, too, since you can't get teamkilled)

Block doorways. Most people are afraid to teamkill. If they have a mic, even better.

Use EMP grenades to take out friendly equipment, Guardians and Sentry Guns.

If someone is on a streak, teamkill them. During host migration one time, someone on my team said he was 9-0. When host migration finished, I looked at the scoreboard during the countdown and saw he had 0 confirms. I turned around and he happened to be crouched, aimed in on a doorway. I took the liberty of ending his streak. His reaction wasn't nearly as good as I was hoping it would be.

I do the EMP one alllll the time lol.

"Friendly Dragonfire inbound"
*1 second later*
"WTF HOW DID IT DIE!!?!"
#10ICantNameGudPosted 1/5/2013 9:54:34 PM
Knightmare117 posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
22 boots and counting.

Goood, goooood. Let the butthurt flow through you.

I like to C4 immediately at the beginning of a round when we're all wolf-packed.
---
iPhone, typos, apologies.