Overpowered or Overused| Day 3|Quick Scopers/ Quick scoping period

#1XT3M3Posted 1/5/2013 12:55:24 PM(edited)
Is this Over powered or Over used - Results (190 votes)
Overpowered
21.58% (41 votes)
Annoying
54.74% (104 votes)
neither
15.79% (30 votes)
i dont care
7.89% (15 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Past results
Day 1
FAL+ Select fire
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/65083943

its not really OP but its on the borderlines of it. nor is it over used outside of league play.

Day 2
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/65092228

Shock Charges arent Over powered or over used but are annoying due to the changes in playstyle they force and whether or not they are used with the betties.

for Day 3 ima use a tactic/ playstyle that have been yelled at since Cod4, Quickscoping, the abuse of auto aim on snipers to get quick and easy kills at any range. seen in many montages over the past 5 years. and is still gaining popularity. due to the simpleness of this.

the reason i put both the quick scopers AND quick scoping is that one is the person doing the act and by doing this is also the "cancer" of the team due to him not playing OBJ and or feeding the other team KS for the most part

and the act it self of Quick scoping because of the effect it hold on the other team dying to it.

i have to call this overpowering. you can use the "if they miss, its over for them" line but what about when they hit you and you die? this whole thing is just an abuse of auto aim for the most part and not really a skill thing, unlike in other games like socom. and even if that quick scoper is BAD, his Badness isnt going to do good for his team who is currently getting ROFLstomped by the dogs you just gave up.while he continue to neglect that 1 objective on the map.

for the Tactics one overused is replayed by annoying

debate for 24ish hours the new topic will be up tommorow.

feel free to post topics you would want to see. (smgs/shottys are coming in the future)
---
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Is it weird that it might be more likely that Tc wins powerball than wizards winning? ~ KoD_Immortal
#2ICantNameGudPosted 1/5/2013 12:41:49 PM
Inb4 ****storm

I think they are actually balanced pretty well in this game and people can'y handle dying.
---
iPhone, typos, apologies.
#3zerooo0Posted 1/5/2013 12:42:59 PM
Honestly if you die from a quickscoper you have no right to complain. Quickscopers are free kills 90% of the time. The every 10-20games I find somebody MAY be good at it, but honestly it just gives you free Headshots.
---
Average mind set of SOME GFaq Users
If it's the same it's boring. If it's different condemn it to death.
#4GamingFeverPosted 1/5/2013 12:44:20 PM
XT3M3 posted...
doing the act and by doing this is also the "cancer" of the
i have to call this overpowering. you can use the "if they miss, its over for them" line but what about when they hit you and you die? this whole thing is just an abuse of auto aim for the most part and not really a skill thing, unlike in other games like socom. and even if that quick scoper is BAD, his Badness isnt going to do good for his team who is currently getting ROFLstomped by the dogs you just gave up.while he continue to neglect that 1 objective on the map.

feel free to post topics you would want to see. (smgs/shottys are coming in the future)

I take it you haven't quickscoped. Aim assist doesn't help when quick scoping. This isn't black ops 1. Aim assist only helps when you are ads ing and your target moves.
---
"Don't worry, we got blackbirds on speed dial"
PSN: Chinedu4real http://i44.tinypic.com/i3ibv7.gif
#5XT3M3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 12:46:18 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
Inb4 ****storm

I think they are actually balanced pretty well in this game and people can'y handle dying.

lol. i can handle dying when its justified. but for this game mainly i feel that the snipers get extra auto aim when they get shot at. reason?

i watch the kill cams when i die. i ts funny watching a Qs'er miss me like 2 time when my back is turned but they when i start shooting at them BAM. they hit me perfectly. and this have been every signal time almost.

mw3/2 were too easy
---
Is it weird that it might be more likely that Tc wins powerball than wizards winning? ~ KoD_Immortal
#6Foxx3kPosted 1/5/2013 12:47:36 PM
Three games got sniping right:
COD4, World at War, Black Ops.

Precise and deadly, but it required aim and tactics.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#7SergioMach5Posted 1/5/2013 12:48:33 PM
really annoying but nowhere near as bad as MW3 snipers with quickdraw. the ballistics CPU is the lesser of two evils.
---
Wants sequels to Timesplitters, Amped 2, Mirrors Edge, Sleeping Dogs, Burnout and Need For Speed Underground.
#8Erupt50Posted 1/5/2013 12:48:54 PM
TC said it best. It's just an abuse of auto aim. It's more of a glitch than a tactic really.
---
PSN- Erupt50 XBL- Erupt50
#9XT3M3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 12:49:25 PM
GamingFever posted...
XT3M3 posted...
doing the act and by doing this is also the "cancer" of the

I take it you haven't quickscoped. Aim assist doesn't help when quick scoping. This isn't black ops 1. Aim assist only helps when you are ads ing and your target moves.

i used to quick scope ALOT. when i first got xbox and on wii/ ps2. i cant tell you how many times AA has saved my life when doing this.
---
#10DontoganPosted 1/5/2013 12:49:28 PM
I don't think I have ever seen a quickscoper get higher than a 2.0 K/D. Most are below 1.0. They're usually very terrible, never play the objective, never contribute to the team with scorestreaks, and can be much more useful if they used practically anything else. They are the worst (and thus, the most annoying) players you could possibly have on your team.
---
... And all the whores and politicians will look up and shout, "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper, "No."