Overpowered or Overused| Day 3|Quick Scopers/ Quick scoping period

#11XT3M3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 1:53:12 PM
Dontogan posted...
I don't think I have ever seen a quickscoper get higher than a 2.0 K/D. Most are below 1.0. They're usually very terrible, never play the objective, never contribute to the team with scorestreaks, and can be much more useful if they used practically anything else. They are the worst (and thus, the most annoying) players you could possibly have on your team.

not to forget they are the first one to leave when the team is losing/lost.
---
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Is it weird that it might be more likely that Tc wins powerball than wizards winning? ~ KoD_Immortal
#12GamingFeverPosted 1/5/2013 2:02:07 PM
XT3M3 posted...
GamingFever posted...
XT3M3 posted...
doing the act and by doing this is also the "cancer" of the
i have to call this overpowering. you can use the "if they miss, its over for them" line but what about when they hit you and you die? this whole thing is just an abuse of auto aim for the most part and not really a skill thing, unlike in other games like socom. and even if that quick scoper is BAD, his Badness isnt going to do good for his team who is currently getting ROFLstomped by the dogs you just gave up.while he continue to neglect that 1 objective on the map.

for the Tactics one overused is replayed by annoying

debate for 24ish hours the new topic will be up tommorow.

feel free to post topics you would want to see. (smgs/shottys are coming in the future)

I take it you haven't quickscoped. Aim assist doesn't help when quick scoping. This isn't black ops 1. Aim assist only helps when you are ads ing and your target moves.

i used to quick scope ALOT. when i first got xbox and on wii/ ps2. i cant tell you how many times AA has saved my life when doing this.

If I recall correctly aim assist doesn't help while quickscoping. Only "Hard Scoping"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSQp4Vzlu58
---
"Don't worry, we got blackbirds on speed dial"
PSN: Chinedu4real http://i44.tinypic.com/i3ibv7.gif
#13NidtendofreakPosted 1/5/2013 2:18:23 PM
MW1's M40 ACOG: OP
MW2: OP
Every other CoD: Annoying

Overall: Annoying
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#14XT3M3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 2:21:11 PM
Nidtendofreak posted...
MW1's M40 ACOG: OP

honestly forgot about this combo lmaoooo so many memories and rages
---
Is it weird that it might be more likely that Tc wins powerball than wizards winning? ~ KoD_Immortal
#15bagmupPosted 1/5/2013 2:37:21 PM
GamingFever posted...
XT3M3 posted...
GamingFever posted...
XT3M3 posted...
i have to call this overpowering. you can use the "if they miss, its over for them" line but what about when they hit you and you die? this whole thing is just an abuse of auto aim for the most part and not really a skill thing, unlike in other games like socom. and even if that quick scoper is BAD, his Badness isnt going to do good for his team who is currently getting ROFLstomped by the dogs you just gave up.while he continue to neglect that 1 objective on the map.

feel free to post topics you would want to see. (smgs/shottys are coming in the future)

I take it you haven't quickscoped. Aim assist doesn't help when quick scoping. This isn't black ops 1. Aim assist only helps when you are ads ing and your target moves.

i used to quick scope ALOT. when i first got xbox and on wii/ ps2. i cant tell you how many times AA has saved my life when doing this.

If I recall correctly aim assist doesn't help while quickscoping. Only "Hard Scoping"

What most people call aim assist is the "snap to target" you get when you pull LT. Not that.
#16scrilla_oPosted 1/5/2013 2:58:00 PM
Well snipeing over-all is something you do when your not trying. Quickscopeing is something pepole do when they see some one not aiming at them

70% of snipers dont have diamond probly more, most likely there bad. Only about 20% of diamond snipers are badish. But this statement wont mean much as time passes and pepole play alot and get them diamond.

But nither there annoying if you let your self die to them and arnt over-powered at all if any thing is its automatics.
---
I dont need a life, im a gamer I have many lives ;)
#17XT3M3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 3:20:38 PM
bagmup posted...
GamingFever posted...
XT3M3 posted...
GamingFever posted...
XT3M3 posted...

What most people call aim assist is the "snap to target" you get when you pull LT. Not that.

this
---
#18GamingFeverPosted 1/5/2013 3:53:53 PM(edited)
Watch the video. he even uses the Balista with Iron Sights and there is no "Snap to target"

Even at 56 Seconds in the video he aims in with the dsr and no "snap" is seen
---
"Don't worry, we got blackbirds on speed dial"
PSN: Chinedu4real http://i44.tinypic.com/i3ibv7.gif
#19pyrokinesis666Posted 1/5/2013 3:53:45 PM
quickscoping and drop shotting need to be removed
#20MistaHardkillPosted 1/5/2013 4:03:29 PM(edited)
I'm calling them overpowered. The fact that you can straight up use aim assist (And that's all it is, btw) to not even have to scope in completely and get a one hit kill is nonsense. Should go back to BO1 sniping. Those who were LEGIT good could do it. I remember a couple years back when that whole "quickscoping is cheap" debacle happened with jd2020. Quickscopers said "aim assist has nothing to do with it". I say they should just remove ADS aim assist from snipers.

I think all this personally stems less from the fact that I get quickscoped a lot and more from the fact that snipers are WAY overused in this game because of it's simplicity. They COULD just limit the sniper rifle to be on 2 people per team.

To the above poster...I see nothing wrong with dropshotting. Learn to aim downward. :P