Overpowered or Overused| Day 3|Quick Scopers/ Quick scoping period

#21scrilla_oPosted 1/5/2013 4:19:27 PM
MistaHardkill posted...

...I see nothing wrong with dropshotting. Learn to aim downward. :P

after the rest of the post this part makes me wonder if your serious or trolling.
---
I dont need a life, im a gamer I have many lives ;)
#22pyrokinesis666Posted 1/5/2013 4:22:57 PM
quick scoping wasnt in bo1 initially. it was added later in a patch because all the quick scoping players cried when they were getting there asses handed to em
#23FSE_QuikstopPosted 1/5/2013 4:27:44 PM
Honestly if you die from a quickscoper you have no right to complain. Quickscopers are free kills 90% of the time. The every 10-20games I find somebody MAY be good at it, but honestly it just gives you free Headshots.

THIS!
I get more mad at people legit sniping. (I.e sitting in the back of the map etc.)
---
Bound By Honor
Gamertag: Quikstop
#24XT3M3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 11:44:24 PM
FSE_Quikstop posted...
Honestly if you die from a quickscoper you have no right to complain. Quickscopers are free kills 90% of the time. The every 10-20games I find somebody MAY be good at it, but honestly it just gives you free Headshots.

THIS!
I get more mad at people legit sniping. (I.e sitting in the back of the map etc.)

thats the first time i heard this lol
---
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Is it weird that it might be more likely that Tc wins powerball than wizards winning? ~ KoD_Immortal
#25Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 1/6/2013 12:16:01 AM
pyrokinesis666 posted...
quick scoping wasnt in bo1 initially. it was added later in a patch because all the quick scoping players cried when they were getting there asses handed to em

Actually no, the patch got added in when peopled cried about how you couldn't even do actual sniping with it without wait 2 seconds or so to shoot after you scope in.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#26XT3M3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 5:15:39 AM
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
pyrokinesis666 posted...

Actually no, the patch got added in when peopled cried about how you couldn't even do actual sniping with it without wait 2 seconds or so to shoot after you scope in.

This

The launch sniper patch did more harm than. Good for sniping.
---
Is it weird that it might be more likely that Tc wins powerball than wizards winning? ~ KoD_Immortal
#27XT3M3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 2:17:09 AM
last bump
---
#28Silver17Posted 1/7/2013 2:22:04 AM
Foxx3k posted...
Three games got sniping right:
COD4, World at War, Black Ops.

Precise and deadly, but it required aim and tactics.

^ 100% agree!...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#29HitokiriFelixPosted 1/7/2013 2:22:32 AM
Yeah sniping is overpowered, that's why all the tryhards just quickscope instead of using crappy guns like the MSMC and PDW right? That's why there are so many youtube vids by guys like isaac showing off their double swarm with a ballista, right?
WRONG.

People who cry OP on quickscoping could be complaining about a myriad of real problems the game has, but instead they waste their time on nothing.
---
Xbox Live: xXSpaceFlowerXx