Quickscopers Exposed S2: Episode - Optic Kaay

#1ssupermario92Posted 1/5/2013 3:31:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QEysVwztV0

5th episode is up. This time it's Optic Kaay

Enjoy! (note, this is a short episode so sorry about that)
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 38 PM if you think so as well
#2fatclemenzaPosted 1/5/2013 3:35:18 PM
Great music selection as always.

I wasn't sure what he intended to do in the first clip, trickshotting with an SVU isn't the best way to do it lol.

I like that video length though, not too long, but long enough for plenty of failure.
---
Me and my uncle went ridin' down, South Colorado, West Texas bound
BO2 Combat Record - http://tinyurl.com/cxvk9xr
#3CalvinCandiePosted 1/5/2013 3:36:38 PM
Eh, he was just lagging. I can tell by how fast he kept dying.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdba4b2eMJ1r5k6oio1_500.gif
#4ssupermario92(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 3:59:59 PM
fatclemenza posted...
Great music selection as always.

I wasn't sure what he intended to do in the first clip, trickshotting with an SVU isn't the best way to do it lol.

I like that video length though, not too long, but long enough for plenty of failure.

yeah i may just start cutting down on the video length and just make the vids just 3-5 minutes long

CalvinCandie posted...
Eh, he was just lagging. I can tell by how fast he kept dying.

eh who knows
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 38 PM if you think so as well
#5Pr0t0typeG0dPosted 1/5/2013 4:41:27 PM
Never stop making these. The video is always entertaining, and the inevitable butt hurt over said video is equally entertaining.
---
X was the last playable FF, IX was the last good FF, VIII was the last great FF.
#6kushahilicPosted 1/5/2013 4:56:40 PM
what does showing a bunch of clips of him dying prove?....some people have bad games, and the fact that you take the time to try to "expose" people who quickscope is sad. do you not have anything better to do with your life? and no, I don't quickscope...
#7DestinysSonNejiPosted 1/5/2013 5:17:04 PM
kushahilic posted...
what does showing a bunch of clips of him dying prove?....some people have bad games, and the fact that you take the time to try to "expose" people who quickscope is sad. do you not have anything better to do with your life? and no, I don't quickscope...

The clips prove that everything that quickscopers put on YouTube is the furthest thing from consistent. A quickscoper will go 8-24, do you see the 24 deaths in their clips?

Dude is just showing the other side of the coin. I'm sure it takes the quickscoper a lot longer to splice 15 kills out of 40 clips than it took this guy to just go to recent games and watch.
#8kushahilicPosted 1/5/2013 5:23:21 PM
DestinysSonNeji posted...
kushahilic posted...

The clips prove that everything that quickscopers put on YouTube is the furthest thing from consistent. A quickscoper will go 8-24, do you see the 24 deaths in their clips?

Dude is just showing the other side of the coin. I'm sure it takes the quickscoper a lot longer to splice 15 kills out of 40 clips than it took this guy to just go to recent games and watch.

um I think your generalization is funny. there are some people who can quickscope and not go 6 and 20. Even if they did do that poorly, why are you complaining? it gives you free kills. I have quickscoped before ( hardly ever do it and do not classify myself as a qs person) and went well over positive.

the hate that exists for qs is hilarious. either you cant do it yourself or you are just jealous they have youtube views.
#9NidtendofreakPosted 1/5/2013 5:26:21 PM
kushahilic posted...
DestinysSonNeji posted...
kushahilic posted...

um I think your generalization is funny. there are some people who can quickscope and not go 6 and 20. Even if they did do that poorly, why are you complaining? it gives you free kills. I have quickscoped before ( hardly ever do it and do not classify myself as a qs person) and went well over positive.

the hate that exists for qs is hilarious. either you cant do it yourself or you are just jealous they have youtube views.

Or much, much, much more likely: we got completely sick of them in MW2 and they've been an annoyance ever since. They get stuck on your team, and then give the other team free killstreaks with their stupidity.

When you've been forced to watch two QSers in MW2 in SnD miss each other again and again and again from about 3 feet away from each other, you enjoy seeing them displayed for what they really are: terrible little kids.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#10SullyTheStrangePosted 1/5/2013 5:26:50 PM
I never got the point of these either. Seems just as immature as the l33t trickshotters you guys hate so much.
---
All's fair in love and war, kid.