MSMC and PDW users are ruining this game for the rest of us

#11pyrokinesis666Posted 1/5/2013 4:00:56 PM
i cant do crap with the pdw mostly cause of lag as i usually unload 5-6 rounds into someone first but they kill me with 1 bullet
#12DvoloS88Posted 1/5/2013 4:05:21 PM
How bout instead of those two smgs you talk about SMGS in general. Its all about firerate in this game, it doesnt matter if im shooting you with say an assault rifle thats suppose to be fireing larger and stronger rounds. I can even start shooting and hittin you first BUT OH WAIT YOUR SMG HAS A.HIGHER ROF so im dead.. 9/10 times
#13TheRealJayveezyPosted 1/5/2013 4:06:07 PM
Idk man. It can be aggravating to see them all of the time and most of the higher scoring games I watch involve an SMG but the other weapons can be used very effectively. Hell, the other day I was in FFA lobby where the guy who won was using a crossbow and absolutely wrecked everyone. First amazing crossbow user I have come across. I personally don't have a huge problem with SMGs, and before anyone says anything, no I use an assault shield or handgun or both mainly, not an SMG.

I don't even know what they could do to them to not make them useless with the maps we currently have. Maybe more long range damage drop off? I'm pretty much just hoping we get some more open bigger maps in the next map pack.
#14ICantNameGudPosted 1/5/2013 4:12:17 PM
TheRealJayveezy posted...
Idk man. It can be aggravating to see them all of the time and most of the higher scoring games I watch involve an SMG but the other weapons can be used very effectively. Hell, the other day I was in FFA lobby where the guy who won was using a crossbow and absolutely wrecked everyone. First amazing crossbow user I have come across. I personally don't have a huge problem with SMGs, and before anyone says anything, no I use an assault shield or handgun or both mainly, not an SMG.

I don't even know what they could do to them to not make them useless with the maps we currently have. Maybe more long range damage drop off? I'm pretty much just hoping we get some more open bigger maps in the next map pack.

Increase each TTK by a single bullet as they shoot hella fast, severe damage drop at range, recoil like the Skorpion on all of them, etc.

None of it's going to happen so luckily the only really big problem with then is the lack of variety.
---
iPhone, typos, apologies.
#15CrypticSoulPosted 1/5/2013 4:53:54 PM
smgs are a rush class
AR's are more tactical
---
1/12/05, 112, &counting
krpxtdofshoqnopm
#16ICantNameGudPosted 1/5/2013 4:55:36 PM
CrypticSoul posted...
smgs are a rush class
AR's are more tactical

You realize TC mentioned a shotgun, and you contributed nothing, right?
---
iPhone, typos, apologies.
#17sausage54Posted 1/5/2013 4:58:46 PM
srsgamer87 posted...
As an S12 user the only advantage I have over these OP weapons is a OSK at VERY close range.

Anyone else feel like the game's imbalance is no fun.

Sorry
---
The only thing I can control is my EFFORT, ATTITUDE, and, FOCUS.
#18T_r_a_m_PPosted 1/5/2013 4:58:49 PM
TBH if you have a good aim and fast trigger finger, the chicom would be better than both these guns, when your in the rhythm that gun can kick sum serious ***
---
Gamertag: BuSteD TramP
Ewgh thats gotta hurt!
#19TLOxTigrexPosted 1/5/2013 5:00:59 PM
DvoloS88 posted...
How bout instead of those two smgs you talk about SMGS in general. Its all about firerate in this game, it doesnt matter if im shooting you with say an assault rifle thats suppose to be fireing larger and stronger rounds. I can even start shooting and hittin you first BUT OH WAIT YOUR SMG HAS A.HIGHER ROF so im dead.. 9/10 times

Fyi most of the real equivaients (i know that don't mean ****(**** u gamefaqs) to IW and Mr T) of the rifles in blops are firing 556 and the subs heavier 9mm rounds.
#20olijollyPosted 1/5/2013 6:01:14 PM
There's nothing wrong with using the best guns.
Also, if you want to say that, you don't help against players like myself who like using the LMG in BO2.
---
PSN: olljolly