Everyone use the same damn Sniper >.<

#1KingTykeem187Posted 1/5/2013 4:29:33 PM
Everyone use the sniper wit the red circle in the scope. I have not seen anyone use anything else but that one. An i really dislike the spawn in this game. I come back and get killed like 3 times in a row. Its just insane to come back an die by the same person and i wasnt even in the game for 3 seconds. But i still like the game. Hope they fix the next one. An this is my first CoD game so idk bout the other ones.
---
Pokemon White FC (Mickie) (3568 9356 4362)
Pokemon Black 2 FC (Nikita) (0820 1558 5853)
#2scrilla_oPosted 1/5/2013 4:32:09 PM
KingTykeem187 posted...
Everyone use the sniper wit the red circle in the scope. I have not seen anyone use anything else but that one. An i really dislike the spawn in this game. I come back and get killed like 3 times in a row. Its just insane to come back an die by the same person and i wasnt even in the game for 3 seconds. But i still like the game. Hope they fix the next one. An this is my first CoD game so idk bout the other ones.

Owe, that hurt my brain.
---
I dont need a life, im a gamer I have many lives ;)
#3Foxx3kPosted 1/5/2013 4:32:27 PM
Well the DSR outclasses the others by a pretty big margin.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#4scrilla_oPosted 1/5/2013 4:34:23 PM
Foxx3k posted...

No lrn2aim
---
#5ICantNameGudPosted 1/5/2013 4:35:11 PM
Foxx3k posted...

No the XPR is definitely the best sniper in the game if you have any aim at all.
---
iPhone, typos, apologies.
#6Foxx3kPosted 1/5/2013 4:35:28 PM
scrilla_o posted...
Foxx3k posted...

No lrn2aim

I'd like to hear your argument.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#7scrilla_oPosted 1/5/2013 4:44:38 PM
Foxx3k posted...
scrilla_o posted...
Foxx3k posted...

No lrn2aim

Dsr was made for pepole who coudnt shoot at the chest and cried "WHAA!! HIT MARKER, I SHOT HIM(in the leg...)WHAA!!" If you caaan aim, ballista for small maps and running around or xpr for camping and hardscoping.

Ballista w/extended mags + CPU = awsome
---
#8ICantNameGudPosted 1/5/2013 4:47:09 PM
scrilla_o posted...
Foxx3k posted...
scrilla_o posted...
Foxx3k posted...

No lrn2aim

Dsr was made for pepole who coudnt shoot at the chest and cried "WHAA!! HIT MARKER, I SHOT HIM(in the leg...)WHAA!!" If you caaan aim, ballista for small maps and running around or xpr for camping and hardscoping.

Extended mags and CPU, why not just use the XPR which is already more stability with better capacity right off the bat? .05 seconds isn't that massive of a difference.
---
iPhone, typos, apologies.
#9Foxx3kPosted 1/5/2013 4:51:07 PM
What advantage does the Ballista have over the DSR? And don't say that ten millisecond faster ADS time, or whatever it is, because in practice that's negligible.
---
#10scrilla_oPosted 1/5/2013 4:51:34 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
scrilla_o posted...
Foxx3k posted...
scrilla_o posted...
Foxx3k posted...

No lrn2aim

Extended mags and CPU, why not just use the XPR which is already more stability with better capacity right off the bat? .05 seconds isn't that massive of a difference.

Becuase it sucks at close range. Ballista is much more accurate, and just feels better and lighter(mind thing? Idc).
---