Why did Treyarch think it was a good idea...

#21davidthedawg639(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 7:30:47 PM
The Devourer posted...
slimclemenza posted...
You really didn't see steady aim much at all in the older games.

Because it had actual perk competition. SoH Pro > all in BO1. Ninja and SitRep were better in MW2. idk about MW3 but who cares about that game

Yeah I think that's the problem with the laser is that it's pretty much perks + free steady aim for a lot of people. I still do pretty well with a silencer+reflex PDW but the laser one was just stupid good while hip firing.

At least cold blooded whining seems to have died down now though... I saw it a little bit a month ago but not much now.

People were whining about Cold Blooded? Wtf?
#22chessmyantidrugPosted 1/5/2013 7:31:57 PM
Steady Aim was always used on shotgun classes in older titles. If you weren't using Steady Aim, you were gimping yourself.

The laser sight is one of the least useful attachments. Stock is more beneficial for almost every single weapon class. The only weapons I would use a laser sight on are shotguns.
#23SullyTheStrangePosted 1/5/2013 8:49:03 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
The Devourer posted...
I just dislike the laser. Makes the game even more run and gun and away from any sort of tactical playstyle a lot of the time

Did you not like steady aim? Because it's steady aim.

I've hated Steady Aim since I started playing in WaW, permission to complain?
---
All's fair in love and war, kid.
#24xMr_PolyxPosted 1/5/2013 8:56:02 PM
The Devourer posted...
I just dislike the laser. Makes the game even more run and gun and away from any sort of tactical playstyle a lot of the time

What's wrong with run and gun? CoD isn't really a tactical game anyway. I'm glad it's run and gun personally. I play games to have fun, not to feel like I'm taking an exam. If some people enjoy simple gameplay, what's wrong with that?
---
PSN: xMrPolyx, XBL: Mister Poly
League of Legends: MrPoly