I quit

#11xXFlam1ng_N1nJaPosted 1/5/2013 9:11:57 PM
shadowsofdawn posted...
Thank you for sharing how you feel about the game. I haven't been able to sleep or eat for nearly a week I was so anxious to find out what you thought about it.

---
Now Playing:...no one gives a crap! Stop putting that in your sig.
#12Hitman_67Posted 1/5/2013 9:12:48 PM
K
---
Commanding Officer of Phantom Operations (HoG)
Wont change sig till BigReed gets 1600MSP for Helping out
#13Awakaning(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 9:12:55 PM
MW3 is almost as bad as this. =/

It might be since I have a few friends on mw3 and I tend to get around 20 kills a match playing with them. I could have a full group on groundwar in black ops 2 and after finishing the round I tend to just phase it out of my memory because of how terrible it is.
---
We are in the memory era so don't forget it!
#14ShenanigansMan2Posted 1/5/2013 9:13:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrr_VVtyUA8
---
Every time someone reads this signature, a puppy dies
..You monster
#15curtlandPosted 1/5/2013 9:13:10 PM
MW3 actually has WORSE maps.

Plus, it has support class, a much more "knifier" knife, AND death streaks... and THIS is the game that caters to bad players?

O_o
---
Only idoits can't spell.
#16chessmyantidrugPosted 1/5/2013 9:13:56 PM
Awakaning posted...
MW3 is almost as bad as this. =/

It might be since I have a few friends on mw3 and I tend to get around 20 kills a match playing with them. I could have a full group on groundwar in black ops 2 and after finishing the round I tend to just phase it out of my memory because of how terrible it is.

In other words, you need to play in a party to do well. Confirmed for bad.
#17Awakaning(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 9:16:54 PM
With they way black ops 2 plays and the problems with spawning and connection it makes the game boring. I honestly got to prestige 2 forcing myself to play it. When I changed the game to mw3 I realized what garbage black ops 2 is.

I used to wonder why people moaned about resident evil 6.I think what they feel with that game I feel with this. I noticed the difference as soon as i went back to mw3....hell play black ops 1 and see how much skill effects your matches. Skill means nothing in black ops 2.

tldr. This game is terrible.
---
#18chessmyantidrugPosted 1/5/2013 9:18:32 PM
Awakaning posted...
With they way black ops 2 plays and the problems with spawning and connection it makes the game boring. I honestly got to prestige 2 forcing myself to play it. When I changed the game to mw3 I realized what garbage black ops 2 is.

I used to wonder why people moaned about resident evil 6.I think what they feel with that game I feel with this. I noticed the difference as soon as i went back to mw3....hell play black ops 1 and see how much skill effects your matches. Skill means nothing in black ops 2.

tldr. This game is terrible.

Translation: "I'm bad at this game, therefore it's a bad game."
#19XDanCXPosted 1/5/2013 9:18:52 PM
shadowsofdawn posted...
Thank you for sharing how you feel about the game. I haven't been able to sleep or eat for nearly a week I was so anxious to find out what you thought about it.

---
Religion is the Opiate of the Masses
Einhorn is Finkle, Finkle is Einhorn
#20Awakaning(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 9:19:12 PM
In other words, you need to play in a party to do well. Confirmed for bad.

I play with a party. I won't touch this game if im alone. I realized that after popping in the game 2 days ago playing 2 minutes into a round in hijacked and then turning of the ps3. crap.
---