I quit

#31retroman20Posted 1/5/2013 10:55:15 PM
curtland posted...
MW3 actually has WORSE maps.

Plus, it has support class, a much more "knifier" knife, AND death streaks... and THIS is the game that caters to bad players?

O_o

I like the maps in MW3 a lot better than these hampster cage maps..MW3 maps are a lot bigger, and not as cramped as this crap.
---
One of the Four Horsemen of BRAP
#32Awakaning(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 10:56:25 PM
This is at least the worst topic of the week. Maybe even this whole month. Good job TC.

**** here i was trying to make the best topic ever. What an upset.
---
We are in the memory era so don't forget it!
#33dario1101Posted 1/5/2013 10:59:31 PM
Awakaning posted...
Thank you for sharing how you feel about the game. I haven't been able to sleep or eat for nearly a week I was so anxious to find out what you thought about it.

You guys are weird I don't know you.

Mommy told me to not talk to strangers...
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-159! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#34curtlandPosted 1/5/2013 11:00:34 PM
retroman20 posted...
curtland posted...
MW3 actually has WORSE maps.

Plus, it has support class, a much more "knifier" knife, AND death streaks... and THIS is the game that caters to bad players?

O_o

I like the maps in MW3 a lot better than these hampster cage maps..MW3 maps are a lot bigger, and not as cramped as this crap.

Now, granted, this is coming from someone who never got any of the MW3 DLC, but I don't think I liked a single one of MW3's maps.

There are at least 4-5 maps in this one I legitimately enjoy playing.
---
Only idoits can't spell.
#35Awakaning(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 11:01:57 PM
One thing I picked up from mw3 right away is how fast a person can move. black ops 2 spawns someone behind you, then spawns you across the map, and then it takes almost a minute to get back to your original position.

It feels like it's impossible to get behind an enemy in black ops 2....I loved getting campers and the enemy from behind but it lost a little magic seeing as how I need to run around like a headless chicken the entire game so that ghost doesn't become useless.
---
#36chessmyantidrugPosted 1/5/2013 11:06:06 PM
It's incredibly easy to get behind people. I do it all the time. You don't get the Ultra Killer calling card by camping in a corner.
#37Awakaning(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 11:07:06 PM
Tell me your secret.
---
#38chessmyantidrugPosted 1/5/2013 11:09:05 PM
Get ... behind ... them? There's no "secret." It's strategy. I constantly flank the enemy and shoot them in the back because they can't return fire if they don't see me shooting them.
#39BlueEye0Posted 1/6/2013 12:42:35 AM
And cycle continues.
#40pauly_27Posted 1/6/2013 12:45:29 AM
Fun fact CoD hasn't been fun since MW2, and it hasn't been balanced since CoD 4.

Once you know that, then you just get on and play the game for what it is. Deal with it .
---
I'm too old to troll. Any opinion I give or advice I might offer is genuine.