Wishable and I would absolutely demolish anyone here in a 2v2 GB Var Scrim.

#131Cursedsasuke176Posted 1/7/2013 12:12:30 AM(edited)
Cursedsasuke176 posted...
Why do you constantly deny losing to me? Why are you so insecure that you just won't admit it?
I see through this "tough" persona you put on and I'm honestly starting to feel bad for you.

Wh...what?

Are you slow?

You come into EVERY topic I make and always try to start something with me. It's been like this since MW3.

For whatever reason, you care about me MUCH more than I care about you.

Honestly, I go out of my way to ignore you but something I did either made you very salty or made you have a man crush on me.

It's annoying. Like, seriously, I don't care about you, but you can't just leave things well enough alone.

-_________________________________________________- wut?!
every time you're losing

1. I'm not losing right now, you're in some serious denial. My 1 post won this.

2. Are you saying that I'm wrong? Dude, I honestly, and please don't think I'm saying this because I'm mad, don't give a **** about you. I literally care so little about you that I can't even honestly say I dislike you. I don't know why, but for whatever reason, I feel like you think we have a rivalry or some weird ****. As I said, I've even seen you copy my style of topics before.

Once again, I can't tell if you have an unreasonable hatred or non homo crush on me.

LMFAO. I'm better than you.
Its called a joke btw, You're so conceited it's sad.

You ignored my whole post.

I'll just assume I was right.

You're my son.
---
Just call me Thunder
#132NotoriousIyPosted 1/7/2013 12:13:43 AM
Lol, pointless arguing on an Internet message board for people and their e-peens.

/gamefaqs
---
CMWABME + SCFTAOGAP + C.O.K.
#133HeartlessCharmsPosted 1/7/2013 12:14:23 AM

Wh...what?

Are you slow?

You come into EVERY topic I make and always try to start something with me. It's been like this since MW3.

For whatever reason, you care about me MUCH more than I care about you.

Honestly, I go out of my way to ignore you but something I did either made you very salty or made you have a man crush on me.

It's annoying. Like, seriously, I don't care about you, but you can't just leave things well enough alone.

-_________________________________________________- wut?!
every time you're losing

1. I'm not losing right now, you're in some serious denial. My 1 post won this.

2. Are you saying that I'm wrong? Dude, I honestly, and please don't think I'm saying this because I'm mad, don't give a **** about you. I literally care so little about you that I can't even honestly say I dislike you. I don't know why, but for whatever reason, I feel like you think we have a rivalry or some weird ****. As I said, I've even seen you copy my style of topics before.

Once again, I can't tell if you have an unreasonable hatred or non homo crush on me.

LMFAO. I'm better than you.
Its called a joke btw, You're so conceited it's sad.

You ignored my whole post.

I'll just assume I was right.

You're my son.

No I didn't. You're conceited because you think I think so much of you.
---
Peace, and much love to you.
#134Cursedsasuke176Posted 1/7/2013 12:18:32 AM(edited)
How can you blame me?

As I said, you go OUT OF YOUR WAY to try to either flame me or instigate a fight with me in all of my topics, and once again, as I said, you even copy my style of topics every now and then. I'm legit not even trying to argue anymore, I just want to know why.

Until then, I'm convinced you have a weird love hate one sided relationship with me.
---
Just call me Thunder
#135Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 1/7/2013 12:17:47 AM
Garfunkel Burgundy?
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#136supercoolisaacPosted 1/7/2013 12:17:56 AM
This is the part where someone posts the scrubs "guy love" song.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#137thebest99Posted 1/7/2013 12:18:47 AM
Being the best player on Gamefaqs is like being the best kazoo player in Finland.
---
New Commentary! 11/22/12-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_iiDLS_2yE
GT: Dan Harkinz
#138Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 1/7/2013 12:19:18 AM
thebest99 posted...
Being the best player on Gamefaqs is like being the best kazoo player in Finland.

Banjo Kazooie?
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#139Sniper4hire8209Posted 1/7/2013 12:21:09 AM
How did this go from "No mah statz ar bettuh dan yourz breh" to "I dunt evin care bowt ju anymohr"? I sense there is some bad romance between you two. Why not just stop talking about who's better in a VIDEO GAME and just play against eachother and post result? Problem solved.
---
Xbox GT - Napkin XD
"We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us." Andrew Ryan
#140NotoriousIyPosted 1/7/2013 12:21:48 AM
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
thebest99 posted...

Banjo Kazooie?

This is how you play a kazoo.

http://youtu.be/Ruo3aANU0eM
---
CMWABME + SCFTAOGAP + C.O.K.