Worst map?

#21HaganPosted 1/6/2013 1:13:22 PM
MetallicaRulez0 posted...
Hijacked by a very large margin. It's the worst FPS map I have ever played, in any game.

This, and drone.

Why the **** does everyone vote for hijacked when it comes up if everyone hates it?
---
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz
#22chessmyantidrugPosted 1/6/2013 1:14:11 PM
Hijacked by a very large margin. It's the worst FPS map I have ever played, in any game.

Other bad maps include:
Carrier - Head glitches and bad spawns.
Overflow - Camper paradise.
Nuketown - Campy, terrible spawns.
Drone - Everything but the lab might as well be removed, everyone camps there.

Hijacked is a flankers dream. They give you a clear path from one side of the map to another by going beneath the deck.

Carrier is easy to flank, too. That's what I love most about that map. I make my way from one spawn to the other wreaking havoc.

The same can be said for Overflow. It's incredibly easy to flank campers on this map.

I haven't played Nuketown on this game, but I imagine it's a lot like it was in Black Ops: a nice change of pace from the other maps thanks to its chaotic nature.

Drone is the bane of my existence. People like camping the cliff, helipad, and pretty much every elevated platform on the map. It wouldn't be so bad if going from one part of the map to another didn't involve exposing yourself to one of those elevated platforms. That's what makes Cargo a bad map in my opinion.
#23Caolan_2k9(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 1:14:56 PM
Hagan posted...

This, and drone.

Why the **** does everyone vote for hijacked when it comes up if everyone hates it?

This question enters my head every time I play on hijacked, the idiotic noobs of the community overpower those of us that are smart and average\good at the game due to their sheer numbers.
---
Always up for a 1v1, friendly or competitive. Gamertag - HyPe xKiwi
#24IDefineSkillPosted 1/6/2013 1:15:14 PM
1. Hi-jacked
2. Aftermath
#25pyrokinesis666Posted 1/6/2013 1:15:17 PM
obviously most people like it the best cause everytime it's one of the choices it always and i mean always gets picked. atleast in all the lobbies i've been in.
#26gvandalePosted 1/6/2013 1:37:43 PM
Carrier
---
XBL: Darth Vandale, PSN: gvandale
Battle.net: Gvandale#1921
#27TheProfitLemonPosted 1/6/2013 2:29:19 PM
Hijacked is the worst map ever even worse than nuketown
#28Evil SquallPosted 1/6/2013 2:40:30 PM
Carrier, Slums or Express. All of them should die in a fire.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything
#29Stormkid5Posted 1/6/2013 2:44:17 PM
Aftermath >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any other map.

Seriously.
---
//NVBM//
Everything above is opinion unless otherwise stated as fact
#30Cruelle_PoesiePosted 1/6/2013 3:06:35 PM
Turbine.