Worst map?

#31MasterMind034Posted 1/6/2013 3:15:55 PM
-Overflow is an absolutely garbage map for anything that's not Domination
-Cargo is awful all around
-Turbine kinda seems like they were trying to recreate Afghan from MW2 but forgot the whole "Give snipers decent lines of sight" part. It's a big map but so much of it is completely segmented off from other parts that confrontations don't happen nearly as often as they should.
---
GT: MasterMind34
#32chem1calburnPosted 1/6/2013 3:19:39 PM
Turbine
Cargo
Drone, depending on the players

Honestly, this CoD has the worst maps overall.

Oh, and Standoff is terrible when peopke just camp and snipe in the two buildings.
---
I think, therefore I game.
#33NejiHyuga900Posted 1/6/2013 3:38:36 PM
While Hijacked is one of my favorite maps, it does have the worst spawn points. Treyarch should add some spawn points below the deck and remove some on top. But spawn, lag, hit detection, and other gameplay elements in CoD games don't really bother me.

But my least favorite map in Turbine (and that is the first map I played). However, I barely see that map anymore. lol I guess no one like it.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji
Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
#34duericPosted 1/6/2013 3:43:39 PM
This is a tough one. I can't decide between Carrier or Express.

Neither of them fit in the scheme of maps in this game. Which makes sense because Treyarch doesn't really seem to care about consistency in their decision making at all.

"Hey, let's have a map where an express train goes through it."

"Here's the map, but flow is totally broken and there's no real direction to it."

"Does it have a train?"

"Yes"

"Good enough"
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#35shadowsofdawnPosted 1/6/2013 3:48:16 PM(edited)
Carrier is horrible in every aspect, but honorable mention to slums, the entire layout and positioning of cover is horrible.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#36WhiteAngel50Posted 1/6/2013 3:48:07 PM
I don't understand how people hate hijacked. It's one of my favorite maps and I do very well on it. You just have to play better and keep your senses sharp for the spawn points.

Carrier is the worst map IMO. I hate hate hate it :(

I think black ops 2 has the best maps besides cod4. I didn't like mw2 or mw3 maps at all.
---
Xbox 360 GT: WhiteAngel50
Trying to get at least 5000 karma. It will be done!!!
#37duericPosted 1/6/2013 3:50:15 PM
WhiteAngel50 posted...
I don't understand how people hate hijacked. It's one of my favorite maps and I do very well on it. You just have to play better and keep your senses sharp for the spawn points.

I think black ops 2 has the best maps besides cod4. I didn't like mw2 or mw3 maps at all.

Hijacked is lame because there's no challenge to it. It's the easiest map in COD history to do well on, which for me makes it boring as hell.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#38Caolan_2k9(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 3:50:49 PM
WhiteAngel50 posted...

No offence but if you think bo2 has the best maps since cod 4 then you're sorely mistaken, it's not how much fun you have on the map that counts, it's the design, and most of these maps have been horribly designed.
---
Always up for a 1v1, friendly or competitive. Gamertag - HyPe xKiwi
#39james259Posted 1/6/2013 4:02:55 PM
Maps in this are some of the best but Yemen BLOWS. Can't have a decent game on that map because there is no flow to it. Drone is meh...
---
It hurts so good
#40curtlandPosted 1/6/2013 4:07:30 PM
1. Highjacked
2. Aftermath
3. Turbine
---
Only idoits can't spell.