Apparently there is a hacked lobby on the ps3

#1deidara21Posted 1/6/2013 5:14:02 PM
It's basically a 18 man game with bots on hijacked and the kills and points count for your multiplayer stats
---
Did you know it takes fifteen to twenty seconds for a person to die after their heart has been damaged? So from the bottom of my heart I thank you for your's
#2Caolan_2k9Posted 1/6/2013 5:16:58 PM
Wouldn't be surprised, not like treyarch are gonna fix it, what with all that Xbox Microsoft money in front of their eyes. Seriously the issues on the ps3 were almost made up, looked like they played bo2 on the ps3 for about 5 minutes and then released it.
---
Always up for a 1v1, friendly or competitive. Gamertag - HyPe xKiwi
#3ICantNameGudPosted 1/6/2013 5:18:41 PM
This is the only way PS3 kids will ever see a prestige master
---
iPhone, typos, apologies.
#4deidara21(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 5:20:28 PM
ICantNameGud posted...

Just like xbox kids used the video to get prestige master *rolls eyes*Stop with the console war crap.
---
Did you know it takes fifteen to twenty seconds for a person to die after their heart has been damaged? So from the bottom of my heart I thank you for your's
#5nickizgr8Posted 1/6/2013 5:23:30 PM
ICantNameGud posted...

I don't get this 360 has better players than PS3 crap. In dragons dogma the PS3 playerbase was so much better than the 360 playerbase.
#6ICantNameGudPosted 1/6/2013 5:23:44 PM
deidara21 posted...
ICantNameGud posted...

Just like xbox kids used the video to get prestige master *rolls eyes*Stop with the console war crap.

Umadcuzursystensbad huehuehuehuehuehue.

No but really why are we expected to care what happens on PS3? Don't they have a board? I know this is the most active but this i definitely console specific.
---
#7ICantNameGudPosted 1/6/2013 5:25:26 PM
nickizgr8 posted...
ICantNameGud posted...

I don't get this 360 has better players than PS3 crap. In dragons dogma the PS3 playerbase was so much better than the 360 playerbase.

Because PS3 players suck at FPS games. The ones that are decent think they are much better than they really are because PS3 shooter players are casual as ****. Every xbox player who plays on someones PS3 will topscore consistently.
---
#8deidara21(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 5:25:48 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
deidara21 posted...
ICantNameGud posted...

Umadcuzursystensbad huehuehuehuehuehue.

No but really why are we expected to care what happens on PS3? Don't they have a board? I know this is the most active but this i definitely console specific.

I own all of the systems so I honestly am not mad. But I'm sure if it is happening on ps3 it is more than likely happening on xbox
---
#9deidara21(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 5:26:28 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
nickizgr8 posted...
ICantNameGud posted...

Because PS3 players suck at FPS games. The ones that are decent think they are much better than they really are because PS3 shooter players are casual as ****. Every xbox player who plays on someones PS3 will topscore consistently.

Ignorance at its finest
---
#10Stormkid5Posted 1/6/2013 5:27:14 PM
nickizgr8 posted...
ICantNameGud posted...

I don't get this 360 has better players than PS3 crap. In dragons dogma the PS3 playerbase had so many more players than the 360 , owing to them having the main share of the asian market.

Fix'd
---
//NVBM//
Everything above is opinion unless otherwise stated as fact