Apparently there is a hacked lobby on the ps3

#21ICantNameGudPosted 1/6/2013 6:50:52 PM
hyperpowder posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
hyperpowder posted...
The PS3 vs 360 who's better argument is stupid. It's like people don't understand ratios.

Yes there are more competitive players that play on the 360 and most competitions are played on the 360, but those players are what .5% of the community if that?

There's only a 2 million difference in sales between the 2 consoles, I doubt those 2 million are "Super Pro MLG players".

And to say PS3 players don't play FPS's is incredibly stupid, 5 of the top ten best selling games on the PS3 are FPS's with CoD in the top 3.

Besides PC>>>>360/PS3 players

That would would be relevant if xbox players never played on PS3 or if they did they did about the same. As it standa the majority of xbox players who play PS3 pwn the lobby. Sales of other titles do not matter if you're a casual player. There are people in Borderland 2 who bought it at launch and still don't have a single level 50. People just buy popular titles.

You say that "casuals buy popular titles" that can be applied to the 360 also . And anyone can say they pawned anybody on anything, I can say I was just in a PC lobby and went 120-4 in a game of dom, doesn't make it true or I could've been in a bad lobby.

The 360 vs PS3 argument is just stupid, the only argument the 360 users do have is that there is more pro players that play on the 360 and people who are serious about going pro migrate over to the 360 to get in a pro clan. But like I said that is a very small part of the community.

Anyone can say anything but that doesb't change the fact that an adequate 360 player will generally dominate PS3 lobbies. Choose not to believe if you want. If you're a PS3 user I'm not saying you're necessarily bad, I am however saying that you do well because you're playing bad kids. Anyone who's played both consoles will tell you the same thing unless they're a sony fanboi and have a sensitive ego.
---
iPhone, typos, apologies.
#22nickizgr8Posted 1/6/2013 6:56:34 PM
If 360 has the better players who post videos wouldn't that mean it would be easier for these good players to get noticed on 360 because of all the rubbish players. It would make it easier to get good scores matches.

I never got that. Someone posts a PS3 video, it gets loads of hate because it is apparently easy to geta good score. But if the game was on 360 and had the same or better score, like the majority of the videos are, no one hates. Even if the score is better. Maybe it's just the 360 fanboys and the PS3 ones really don't care about FPS's

But what self respectful person even cares about COD anymore.
#23CaffeineSnorterPosted 1/6/2013 7:00:37 PM
If 360 has the better players who post videos wouldn't that mean it would be easier for these good players to get noticed on 360 because of all the rubbish players. It would make it easier to get good scores matches.

I never got that. Someone posts a PS3 video, it gets loads of hate because it is apparently easy to geta good score. But if the game was on 360 and had the same or better score, like the majority of the videos are, no one hates. Even if the score is better. Maybe it's just the 360 fanboys and the PS3 ones really don't care about FPS's

But what self respectful person even cares about COD anymore.

Played on both. My kdr is higher on xbox. The only CoD I didn't play on both is BOII.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#24hyperpowderPosted 1/6/2013 7:03:31 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
hyperpowder posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
hyperpowder posted...
The PS3 vs 360 who's better argument is stupid. It's like people don't understand ratios.

Yes there are more competitive players that play on the 360 and most competitions are played on the 360, but those players are what .5% of the community if that?

There's only a 2 million difference in sales between the 2 consoles, I doubt those 2 million are "Super Pro MLG players".

And to say PS3 players don't play FPS's is incredibly stupid, 5 of the top ten best selling games on the PS3 are FPS's with CoD in the top 3.

That would would be relevant if xbox players never played on PS3 or if they did they did about the same. As it standa the majority of xbox players who play PS3 pwn the lobby. Sales of other titles do not matter if you're a casual player. There are people in Borderland 2 who bought it at launch and still don't have a single level 50. People just buy popular titles.

You say that "casuals buy popular titles" that can be applied to the 360 also . And anyone can say they pawned anybody on anything, I can say I was just in a PC lobby and went 120-4 in a game of dom, doesn't make it true or I could've been in a bad lobby.

The 360 vs PS3 argument is just stupid, the only argument the 360 users do have is that there is more pro players that play on the 360 and people who are serious about going pro migrate over to the 360 to get in a pro clan. But like I said that is a very small part of the community.

Anyone can say anything but that doesb't change the fact that an adequate 360 player will generally dominate PS3 lobbies. Choose not to believe if you want. If you're a PS3 user I'm not saying you're necessarily bad, I am however saying that you do well because you're playing bad kids. Anyone who's played both consoles will tell you the same thing unless they're a sony fanboi and have a sensitive ego.

Dude I could care less about either console and I ave been gaming on every console since the NES, the only thing that ever bugs me about 360 vs PS3 debate is when someone tries to imply that one is more hardcore than the other like neither has its share of hardcore AND casual players.

And hey if any of these hardcore pro 360 players that "play on both consoles" wanna challenge me then I can boot up my console, although I doubt I get any takers because who owns both consoles and has the game on both consoles?
---
Psn:djcinthaboy
http://i55.tinypic.com/358ysnc.jpg
#25ICantNameGudPosted 1/6/2013 7:10:32 PM
hyperpowder posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
hyperpowder posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
hyperpowder posted...

Dude I could care less about either console and I ave been gaming on every console since the NES, the only thing that ever bugs me about 360 vs PS3 debate is when someone tries to imply that one is more hardcore than the other like neither has its share of hardcore AND casual players.

And hey if any of these hardcore pro 360 players that "play on both consoles" wanna challenge me then I can boot up my console, although I doubt I get any takers because who owns both consoles and has the game on both consoles?

There is a higher percetage of online FPS casuals on PS3. They have an older userbase and free online. These three facts are not disputable.

What's the average prestige in BO2 on PS3? Most people I see are above 3rd or 4th on 360 with a prestige master every couple of matches or so.
---
iPhone, typos, apologies.
#26hyperpowderPosted 1/6/2013 7:18:38 PM
ICantNameGud posted...

There is a higher percetage of online FPS casuals on PS3. They have an older userbase and free online. These three facts are not disputable.

What's the average prestige in BO2 on PS3? Most people I see are above 3rd or 4th on 360 with a prestige master every couple of matches or so.

360 also has a younger user base, almost the same amount as the Wii......

The most prestige's I see are prestige masters because of the glitch, so idk really what the average prestige I see is, maybe the same around 3rd.
---
Psn:djcinthaboy
http://i55.tinypic.com/358ysnc.jpg