a little tip to all the little domination players out there

#11ICantNameGudPosted 1/6/2013 8:39:52 PM
ssupermario92 posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
Eff that. I have a lot more fun and get way more points hunting people and recapping points. I absolutely hate when people camp the two points, I'm not going to be that guy. I love flipping spawns when a party of tryhards is on my team in lobby chat. The get so butthurt about actually having to play. The tears sustain me.

oh so your "that" guy who does that. Hate working as a team huh?

Yep, would rather topscore. Gotta get dat master prestige son. Besides I play solo and rarely have non-randoms on my team. I usually am the damn team.
---
iPhone, typos, apologies.
#12GRTooCoolPosted 1/6/2013 8:40:29 PM
Also annoys me that when we get triple capped, instead of trying to secure a quick flag at A or C, the team runs to B or somewhere completely different. "Hello?! Secure a flag and THEN run off you douchetard"
---
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Stop giving companies extra pocket money.
#13MCGTPPosted 1/6/2013 8:59:07 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
Eff that. I have a lot more fun and get way more points hunting people and recapping points. I absolutely hate when people camp the two points, I'm not going to be that guy. I love flipping spawns when a party of tryhards is on my team in lobby chat. The get so butthurt about actually having to play. The tears sustain me.

This is the most fun way to play Domination, and thus is the way I play it. After capping the starting flag and B, I then clear our the enemy team and cap their flag. Once the spawns flip, I rinse and repeat.

For visual reference, this gameplay by Weagel is exactly how I like to play Dom: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5M7vMAyXsE