Any LOGICAL reason why the orbital VSAT should exist?

#1MistaHardkillPosted 1/7/2013 3:32:03 AM
UAV is enough. We used to call these radar hacks back in the day. I swear they just keep adding things to this game to make it easier to play.
#2AirRawr_Posted 1/7/2013 3:33:17 AM
yea the vsat is new and exciting and wasnt in black ops 1
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#3TornadofoxPosted 1/7/2013 3:34:50 AM
It takes more kills than the blackbird did. Stop relying on ghost to get streaks.
#4MistaHardkill(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 3:37:52 AM
I don't use ghost. Don't presume on me like every other nub who thinks CoD somehow is "competitive" and "edgy". It's a radar hack.
#5Emo Preppy KidPosted 1/7/2013 3:38:55 AM
MistaHardkill posted...
I don't use ghost. Don't presume on me like every other nub who thinks CoD somehow is "competitive" and "edgy". It's a radar hack.

lol
---
I wanna have me a phat yacht.
#6M3talacolypsePosted 1/7/2013 3:39:44 AM
Tornadofox posted...
It takes more kills than the blackbird did. Stop relying on ghost to get streaks.

^ that.
Also, how many VSAT's have you gotten? Since they're so easy to obtain.
---
GT: Dat Tonk
#7MistaHardkill(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 3:44:36 AM
I don't use them. They are cheap. I set my killstreaks to something that will benefit my team. Lightning strike, AGR, EMP.

I can usually get them almost every game.
#8Caolan_2k9Posted 1/7/2013 3:45:43 AM
Relying on ghost and being completely visible at all times are completely different, hell even the direction you're facing is shown. TC is right.
---
Always up for a 1v1, friendly or competitive. Gamertag - HyPe xKiwi
#9M3talacolypsePosted 1/7/2013 3:47:29 AM
VSATs DO benefit your team. It's a support scorestreak. You get points every time a teammate gets a kill.
---
GT: Dat Tonk
#10MistaHardkill(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 3:50:16 AM(edited)
I said benefit. Not provide an unfair advantage.

5 years ago, anything like this would have been looked at as a hack/cheat. Still is in almost EVERY other FPS.

Only reason Treyarch implemented this is because as the player base gets "more casual", they need to be able to get more kills easily to make them feel a little bit better than they actually are.