Any LOGICAL reason why the orbital VSAT should exist?

#21hyperpowderPosted 1/7/2013 5:58:05 AM
I think the Vsat/blackbird should just be a permanent UAV without the direction the person is facing. Or maybe make it to where only you can see it and not the whole team.

That said it is fun to use, and can be countered by two killstreaks. So run cuav or emp if it bothers you that much.
---
Psn:djcinthaboy
http://i55.tinypic.com/358ysnc.jpg
#22KyleCamelotPosted 1/7/2013 6:22:19 AM
Complains about VSAT.
Claims to get EMP nearly every match.

What?
---
Enforced fairness has a way of feeling unfair to those who excel. -Tycho Brahe.
#23AirRawr_Posted 1/7/2013 6:50:33 AM
AirRawr_ posted...
yea the vsat is new and exciting and wasnt in black ops 1

BO1 started it I think lol.. It was just called a blackbird then mw3 had advanced UAV and now its call VSAT

no way dude
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#24Zero IXPosted 1/7/2013 6:54:19 AM
Emo Preppy Kid posted...
MistaHardkill posted...
I don't use ghost. Don't presume on me like every other nub who thinks CoD somehow is "competitive" and "edgy". It's a radar hack.

lol

---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#25TheBEST305gamerPosted 1/7/2013 7:06:16 AM
MistaHardkill posted...
I said benefit. Not provide an unfair advantage.

5 years ago, anything like this would have been looked at as a hack/cheat. Still is in almost EVERY other FPS.

Only reason Treyarch implemented this is because as the player base gets "more casual", they need to be able to get more kills easily to make them feel a little bit better than they actually are.

It was in Black Ops 1

Noob
#26shadowsofdawnPosted 1/7/2013 7:08:58 AM
Blackbird is the greatest thing ever. Well worth the pema unlock token I spent on it.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#27chosen_silverPosted 1/7/2013 7:10:44 AM
MistaHardkill posted...
I don't use them. They are cheap. I set my killstreaks to something that will benefit my team. Lightning strike, AGR, EMP.

I can usually get them almost every game.

Post your gamertag. We can have a look at Elite to see how often you really get these.
---
GT: DrZoidberg xxx
#28JP603Posted 1/7/2013 7:13:30 AM
I can count on one hand the amount of times an enemy team has called a VSAT on me - and that holds true for whether I am partied up or running solo. Therefore, I can see how the balance issues with this can be so easily ignored by the majority of the community.

While I agree that the VSAT turns the game into easy mode (I use it - we all know how ridiculous it is), I honestly have not run across too many opponents that can put one up.

On the other side of things - once one person in my party calls up a VSAT, it pretty much guarantees our streaks will be up in the air for the remainder of the game or it guarantees a chain of VSATs.

In the end, no direct counter = no balance. As much as I love my VSAT, TC is right - it can get crazy.
---
GT - JP 138
#29JVel91Posted 1/7/2013 8:21:39 AM
What JP said.

Once someone on my team calls in a VSAT.... its a wrap.
---
EMS
#30fatclemenzaPosted 1/7/2013 8:41:21 AM
Nobody cares about how it was back in "your day".
---
Me and my uncle went ridin' down, South Colorado, West Texas bound
BO2 Combat Record - http://tinyurl.com/cxvk9xr