Why do you play with no mic?

#1BinoWhatPosted 1/7/2013 5:53:51 AM
The one thing I hate about online play is when no one has a mic to talk on my team but the other team is completely set up with mic's. There is never any organization if there are no mics, wtf is your problems? Stop being cheap & buy a mic!!!
#2forgotten0285Posted 1/7/2013 5:54:40 AM
i dont want to talk to or listen to randoms.

/thread
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
#3CODurbPosted 1/7/2013 5:55:59 AM
Half the community is twelve year olds whose mothers won't buy them mics...
#4ShadonicPosted 1/7/2013 5:57:57 AM
I always auto mute everyone anyway, so there's no point.
---
Gah! My 0's fallen off! has anyone seen it?
#5djshowstopper87Posted 1/7/2013 6:00:25 AM
forgotten0285 posted...

/thread

Then stay off team based game types stay in the free for all playlist. It gets on my nerves when I play this game online with out friends because randoms ( and randoms with no mic) in particular, are terrible. I mean would it kill ya to give your teammate a heads up that a enemey is coming there way. It's stupid to just let your teammate die when you see am enemey headed their way and they are unaware of it.
#6forgotten0285Posted 1/7/2013 6:01:44 AM
djshowstopper87 posted...
forgotten0285 posted...

/thread

Then stay off team based game types stay in the free for all playlist. It gets on my nerves when I play this game online with out friends because randoms ( and randoms with no mic) in particular, are terrible. I mean would it kill ya to give your teammate a heads up that a enemey is coming there way. It's stupid to just let your teammate die when you see am enemey headed their way and they are unaware of it.

No. I'd rather continue playing the game as I see fit and allow you to be mad about it.
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
#7KerchakPosted 1/7/2013 6:05:12 AM
djshowstopper87 posted...
forgotten0285 posted...

/thread

It's funny cause YOU are probably that terrible random in other people's eyes.
---
NEVER argue with an Idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
#8SkitzophreakPosted 1/7/2013 6:05:38 AM
I bought the game about a week after it came out, up until last night the only thing I heard from other peoples mics where French people talking and a load of static/feedback.

So most of the time i just mute everyone
---
I am a SKITZOPHREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am a SKITZOPHREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#9_HahaaE_Posted 1/7/2013 6:08:46 AM
I have one but don't plug it in because I don't feel like talking.
---
MKSC: 27 WR's :: SC World Champion
SMB3 GBA: 21 WR's
#10zzhbombzzPosted 1/7/2013 6:09:37 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]