Why do you play with no mic?

#11shadowsofdawnPosted 1/7/2013 6:11:00 AM
Just because your team has a mic, don't expect any kind of strategy coming from them.

More likely you'll get to listen to justin beiber or lil wayne/ 2 chains or you'll get a guy who says "WTF HOW DID YOU KILL ME, WOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!" every 5 seconds.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#12SteadfastNoobPosted 1/7/2013 6:14:06 AM
I would honestly rather listen to silence then listen to those god damn Kinects. THAT drives me into a rage and instantly gets muted the second I find out who it is.
#13NinjaDeath911Posted 1/7/2013 6:14:30 AM
BinoWhat posted...
The one thing I hate about online play is when no one has a mic to talk on my team but the other team is completely set up with mic's. There is never any organization if there are no mics, wtf is your problems? Stop being cheap & buy a mic!!!

Stop playing with RANDOMS?

You don't want to be on a team of mic'd up Randy's anyway. No one is talking strategy.
#14AWarAmp84Posted 1/7/2013 6:15:28 AM
I agree 100% with the TC. Unfortunately, a select group of uber annoying people have ruined for the rest of us.
---
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect and really think about what you're about to write.
#15Net SharkPosted 1/7/2013 6:23:44 AM
Quote:I have one but don't plug it in because I don't feel like talking.
@_HahaaE_
This!! Also I use a turtle beach for the game sound but don't connect the mic wire. In game though it shows I have a mic when really I don't.
---
#16KayGirlPosted 1/7/2013 6:24:52 AM
I have had the game since the first day, and I have probably heard about five people being helpful. I used to say helpful things, but now I don't bother unless I'm in a party. I still wear a mic all the time in case I come across that rare individual who doesn't use them just to rage or sing nonsense. It's sad really.
#17dario1101Posted 1/7/2013 6:26:40 AM
Shadonic posted...
I always auto mute everyone anyway, so there's no point.

^This.
People can sometimes be annoying, so i mute them.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-161! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#18AirRawr_Posted 1/7/2013 6:27:46 AM
thank god for privacy settings. I dont have to listen to idiots
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#19Don_of_BladesPosted 1/7/2013 6:29:10 AM
Don't have an adapter for my mic that is compatible for the 360.

Meh I play domination, you really don't need to coordinate other than the fact that point bravo should be your one and near only priority.
#20Net SharkPosted 1/7/2013 6:33:09 AM
Hearing death chat is amusing. I love hearing someone cry when I kill them. If you could slip in a comment back I would maybe use mine. :D
---