Why do you play with no mic?

#31bbert901Posted 1/7/2013 8:25:40 AM
djshowstopper87 posted...
forgotten0285 posted...
i dont want to talk to or listen to randoms.

/thread

Then stay off team based game types stay in the free for all playlist. It gets on my nerves when I play this game online with out friends because randoms ( and randoms with no mic) in particular, are terrible. I mean would it kill ya to give your teammate a heads up that a enemey is coming there way. It's stupid to just let your teammate die when you see am enemey headed their way and they are unaware of it.

1) ffa is terrible in this game. One of my most disliked playlists

2) im a much better teammate with no mic than half the players that end up on my team and have a mic. I have a pretty good win/loss.
---
http://i.imgur.com/OFUbs.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Gzd6P.jpg http://oi48.tinypic.com/256xlj4.jpg
#32_HahaaE_Posted 1/7/2013 8:26:45 AM
JVel91 posted...
I always play with my mic.

http://i633.photobucket.com/albums/uu55/PhotobucketModerator/XAT%20SMILEYS/Hello.png
---
MKSC: 27 WR's :: SC World Champion
SMB3 GBA: 21 WR's
#33Juzten76Posted 1/7/2013 8:48:42 AM
If I played hardcore team mode or with friends I would, but the normal team deathmatch has way too many annoying people. The most annoying of those people are the ones that leave their mic on the entire time and never once communicate with anyone playing the game. Instead I have to listen to them talk to their family and/or roommates about BS I don't care about. Then there's the guy that thinks we all want to hear him play his horrible hip hop music before, during, and after every game.

The other day I joined a game, shot someone and was promptly told by them...."You are such a maggot!" (replace m with f). Ok guy, so I'm a homosexual because I shot you in a video game that is based on shooting each other?

The bottom line is that I'd rather not listen to 15 year olds who sound half as cool and twice as annoying as they think they do. If you don't mute these kids you run the risk of losing that one little ounce of faith you had left in humanity.
#34RezharPosted 1/7/2013 8:53:09 AM
Juzten76 posted...
If I played hardcore team mode or with friends I would, but the normal team deathmatch has way too many annoying people. The most annoying of those people are the ones that leave their mic on the entire time and never once communicate with anyone playing the game. Instead I have to listen to them talk to their family and/or roommates about BS I don't care about. Then there's the guy that thinks we all want to hear him play his horrible hip hop music before, during, and after every game.

The other day I joined a game, shot someone and was promptly told by them...."You are such a maggot!" (replace m with f). Ok guy, so I'm a homosexual because I shot you in a video game that is based on shooting each other?

The bottom line is that I'd rather not listen to 15 year olds who sound half as cool and twice as annoying as they think they do. If you don't mute these kids you run the risk of losing that one little ounce of faith you had left in humanity.

Between the 15 year olds that think they sound awesome, the racial slurrs that get tossed around, and the high pitched kids whom feel like singing into their mic the entire play time)...
I feel like I've got nothing to say to these people.. so I don't use my mic..
When I play with friends.. Sure!
#35Fou LuPosted 1/7/2013 9:01:48 AM
djshowstopper87 posted...
forgotten0285 posted...

/thread

Then stay off team based game types stay in the free for all playlist. It gets on my nerves when I play this game online with out friends because randoms ( and randoms with no mic) in particular, are terrible. I mean would it kill ya to give your teammate a heads up that a enemey is coming there way. It's stupid to just let your teammate die when you see am enemey headed their way and they are unaware of it.

That's a great reason, but the problem is, most of you people that use mics leave them open, you don't use the switch on the mics to turn them off when there's nothing to say, so we have to listen to you breath heavily into the mic, or cough, or sneeze, or snort, or do whatever other bodily function you do.

You answer phone calls while playing the game with your mic open, and we get to hear your conversations. You yell at your parents/children. You help your kids with homework.

You eat with the mic open.

You use a sensitive mic and everything in the game is being transmitted, creating an annoying feedback loop.

And when you actually talk, it hinders your gameplay. I have NEVER seen talkers play well, they always perform horribly because they're too busy focusing on their conversation with another player to pay attention to what's going on in the game.

That's why I mute every player that uses a microphone. I have NEVER seen it used for strategy.
---
I smolder with generic rage.
#36Net SharkPosted 1/7/2013 9:15:59 AM
My Xbox motto used to be Shut up and play. Think ill have to put it back. :D
---
#37kayaburnPosted 1/7/2013 9:17:42 AM
forgotten0285 posted...

/thread

---
going where the water tastes like wine
#38FoxtrotDelta88Posted 1/7/2013 9:21:43 AM
I use my mic when i'm playing with friends, when i'm playing with random's i could care less because A) The randoms on my team most often times do not have mics of their own. B) The randoms who do have mics more often annoying than helpful. and C) most people who play with mics AND are playing with their friends are most of the time talking about random s$%# and not about strategies, and therefore they most of the time don't listen to anything helpful anyway
---
I believe in Jim Gordon...I believe in Harvey Dent...I believe in Gotham City
#39pacpuf7249Posted 1/7/2013 9:22:23 AM
Not only I dont have a mic, but I also dont have an Xbox Live, this game, or even an Xbox.

Why should I waste my money on what you want? I already gave you 2 minutes of my day to post this.
---
Cool Smash is an action movie in where Matrix-and-X-Men-like characters fight in the warehouse that appeared in the first episode of Falling Skies.
#40zeromaruoPosted 1/7/2013 9:22:43 AM
In multi i don't care if you have a mic or not now zombies is stupid without a mic especially since now you can't go private match and start a match with 2-3 people it is annoying setting up a zombie game and needing to play with randoms.