Why do you play with no mic?

#51I_End_ZombiesPosted 1/7/2013 10:49:57 AM
WOOOWWWWWWWWW! Really? REALLY?
#52KaldrentheboldPosted 1/7/2013 10:50:48 AM
djshowstopper87 posted...
forgotten0285 posted...
i dont want to talk to or listen to randoms.

/thread

Then stay off team based game types stay in the free for all playlist. It gets on my nerves when I play this game online with out friends because randoms ( and randoms with no mic) in particular, are terrible. I mean would it kill ya to give your teammate a heads up that a enemey is coming there way. It's stupid to just let your teammate die when you see am enemey headed their way and they are unaware of it.

OR stop crying and deal with it. Your choice. I will play Team Deathmatch all I want with no mic. Or I can do what I usually do and blast music through my mic. Would you like that better?
---
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/sig/detail4/ps3/Kaldren88.png
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u223/chocolateFRESH/arts/kraid.png
#53T_r_a_m_PPosted 1/7/2013 10:51:35 AM
When i enter a lobby and randoms are talking its usually s***.......Mute! I dont want to hear that crap
---
Gamertag: BuSteD TramP
Ewgh thats gotta hurt!
#54joshrewPosted 1/7/2013 10:55:54 AM
LOL COD isn't a team game you idiots who cares about the mic people only use it to troll and rage.

I do play cod im not a cod hater btw............ well MW3 sucks but the 2 black ops' are great!
---
If you fully love and believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, please put this as your signature. I'm proud to believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior.
#55NejiHyuga900Posted 1/7/2013 10:56:28 AM
My Turtle Beach headset broke at some point after I got MW3 last year. Anyways, I rarely use mics anyway; I don't talk much (talking and typing are two different things).
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji
Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
#56dooms14Posted 1/7/2013 11:00:50 AM
1. Dont like to talk to randoms
2. Alot of people talk on Skype/Ooovoo with their teammates/friends
3. Randoms dont like to listen to randoms
4. Have a problem? find friends/clan to play with. or leave rooms that has a team with all mics.
P.S Sometimes a team full of randoms and can dominate a group/clan using mics.
#57Zen_ZarabPosted 1/7/2013 11:01:26 AM
forgotten0285 posted...
djshowstopper87 posted...
forgotten0285 posted...
i dont want to talk to or listen to randoms.

/thread

Then stay off team based game types stay in the free for all playlist. It gets on my nerves when I play this game online with out friends because randoms ( and randoms with no mic) in particular, are terrible. I mean would it kill ya to give your teammate a heads up that a enemey is coming there way. It's stupid to just let your teammate die when you see am enemey headed their way and they are unaware of it.

No. I'd rather continue playing the game as I see fit and allow you to be mad about it.

---
http://tinyurl.com/8w2apgs
http://tinyurl.com/bw627sd
#58patkelly929Posted 1/7/2013 11:04:30 AM(edited)
I'm usually talking to my friends who don't play call of duty. It's just not a game they particularly enjoy. I sacrifice talking to players I don't know to talk to my brother and friends who are from out of state.

Also, since I'm in a party with them, it means that I don't have to hear people screaming obscenities, racial slurs, screaming children, and all that.

Fair trade.
---
"Gary was here. Ash is a loser!" = Greatest Tramp Stamp Ever
#59NidtendofreakPosted 1/7/2013 11:03:18 AM
1. My mic blasts static in game lobbies. Works fine in party chat, but not in normal game chat. No clue why.

2. Nobody uses mics for communication unless they're in a group....in which case they're in a party chat unless they're playing SnD. If you try to communicate by yourself, nobody listens to you.

3. I don't play SnD anymore. Stopped after MW2.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#60this_is_bsPosted 1/7/2013 11:03:52 AM
The CoD community is for the most part hot garbage. Throw in anonymity and a mic and you have a recipe for disaster. I'd sooner put a yellow snowball in my mouth.