forgotten0285 posted...i dont want to talk to or listen to randoms.
OR stop crying and deal with it. Your choice. I will play Team Deathmatch all I want with no mic. Or I can do what I usually do and blast music through my mic. Would you like that better?
When i enter a lobby and randoms are talking its usually s***.......Mute! I dont want to hear that crap
Gamertag: BuSteD TramP
Ewgh thats gotta hurt!
LOL COD isn't a team game you idiots who cares about the mic people only use it to troll and rage.
I do play cod im not a cod hater btw............ well MW3 sucks but the 2 black ops' are great!
If you fully love and believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, please put this as your signature. I'm proud to believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior.
My Turtle Beach headset broke at some point after I got MW3 last year. Anyways, I rarely use mics anyway; I don't talk much (talking and typing are two different things).
Xbox 360 Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji
Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
1. Dont like to talk to randoms
2. Alot of people talk on Skype/Ooovoo with their teammates/friends
3. Randoms dont like to listen to randoms
4. Have a problem? find friends/clan to play with. or leave rooms that has a team with all mics.
P.S Sometimes a team full of randoms and can dominate a group/clan using mics.
djshowstopper87 posted...forgotten0285 posted...i dont want to talk to or listen to randoms.
I'm usually talking to my friends who don't play call of duty. It's just not a game they particularly enjoy. I sacrifice talking to players I don't know to talk to my brother and friends who are from out of state.
Also, since I'm in a party with them, it means that I don't have to hear people screaming obscenities, racial slurs, screaming children, and all that.
"Gary was here. Ash is a loser!" = Greatest Tramp Stamp Ever
1. My mic blasts static in game lobbies. Works fine in party chat, but not in normal game chat. No clue why.
2. Nobody uses mics for communication unless they're in a group....in which case they're in a party chat unless they're playing SnD. If you try to communicate by yourself, nobody listens to you.
3. I don't play SnD anymore. Stopped after MW2.
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
The CoD community is for the most part hot garbage. Throw in anonymity and a mic and you have a recipe for disaster. I'd sooner put a yellow snowball in my mouth.
Add user to Ignore List after reporting