Why do you play with no mic?

#61Gunther482Posted 1/7/2013 10:20:04 AM
I have Turtle Beaches and the mic is extremely sensitive, it can pick up the television on the other side of the house damn near so I don't plug it in for that reason.
---
GT: ShamefulFool
#62myunihausenPosted 1/7/2013 10:40:07 AM
I gave it an honest try but now I only have mic and headphones while in a live party with friends. What killed it for me was the children talking, blaring music, some1 started beatboxing once... just annoying crap all around. I would rather eat a loss due to a few times in a match because i cant give some1 a heads up then deal with that crap.

The real problem is the ppl that follow you around shooting at you (your own teammates) and watching them go 0-30 or 2-17
#63sMoKeD47Posted 1/7/2013 11:08:10 AM
mute all is the best new feature in cod this year was so annoying having to mute everyone individually
#64TheRisingSonPosted 1/7/2013 11:09:21 AM
How can anyone get annoyed by what anyone else does with their mic? It's simple to just mute them. I only play with a mic when I'm playing with friends or if at least one other person on my team is trying to communicate to win.

On Zombies I hardly ever play with a mic though it seems most people actually use it more than in multiplayer.
#65Ollie The Magic BumPosted 1/7/2013 11:13:19 AM
forgotten0285 posted...
i dont want to talk to or listen to randoms.

/thread

Then stay off team based game types stay in the free for all playlist. It gets on my nerves when I play this game online with out friends because randoms ( and randoms with no mic) in particular, are terrible. I mean would it kill ya to give your teammate a heads up that a enemey is coming there way. It's stupid to just let your teammate die when you see am enemey headed their way and they are unaware of it.

Even when I do tell dudes that there's someone behind them, or they're about to walk into a betty or whatever, they almost always ignore me and die anyway.
---
"This kid Danny Fortson reminds me of a kid named Kevin McHale." - Tommy Heinsohn
#66FRo3tBLo0dPosted 1/7/2013 11:26:53 AM
forgotten0285 posted...

/thread
#67FRo3tBLo0dPosted 1/7/2013 11:33:31 AM
djshowstopper87 posted...
forgotten0285 posted...

/thread

Then stay off team based game types stay in the free for all playlist. It gets on my nerves when I play this game online with out friends because randoms ( and randoms with no mic) in particular, are terrible. I mean would it kill ya to give your teammate a heads up that a enemey is coming there way. It's stupid to just let your teammate die when you see am enemey headed their way and they are unaware of it.

LOL, you make it sound like randoms actually work together or give call outs. 95% of randoms I come across with mics only talk sh*t or scream and rage over dying. Which is why I don't have my mic in.
#68Rolling_StonedPosted 1/7/2013 11:53:04 AM
forgotten0285 posted...

/thread

This
---
PSN: Soapy_Stowned
#69Zombie2626Posted 1/7/2013 11:53:30 AM
I always call out enemy locations and tell people nice shot. I notice three more I do that the more others with mics stop being annoying and actually help.
---
PSN: TMAN2626
#70JinKisaragi211Posted 1/7/2013 11:54:59 AM
Dawgwood posted...
I also use my Turtle Beaches for sound only and don't connect the mic wire. I will mute my team but leave the other team unmuted so I can hear them rage when they die. I used to wear it, but like everyone else is saying all you ever hear is ranting, singing, squeaky voices, and field generals who think they know where everyone should be at all times. Plus all the moronic trash talk in the pre and post game lobbies. No thanks.

This is the exact same thing I do lol

Mute my team, but keep the enemy team on so I can hear them rage on Death Chat.
---
They call me Hadouken. 'Cuz I'm Down, Right, Fierce!