Why do you play with no mic?

#71liljoker30Posted 1/7/2013 12:57:08 PM
imI have a headset but honestly 90% of the people that do talk are annoying and anything but helpful anyways. I only use my mic when I'm on with friends.
#72NordiniPosted 1/7/2013 12:59:04 PM
BinoWhat posted...
The one thing I hate about online play is when no one has a mic to talk on my team but the other team is completely set up with mic's. There is never any organization if there are no mics, wtf is your problems? Stop being cheap & buy a mic!!!

I do not need any "organization" or talk with my teammates. Especially not idiot randoms. What could you possibly tell me that would help our gameplay?

You just sit back and let me do most of the work.
---
Gentlemen know that embezzlement, insider trading,tax fraud and similar activities are not actually crimes.Crimes are committed by poor people and involve guns.
#73fueled-systemPosted 1/7/2013 1:07:03 PM
I can understand why people hate it for Search but for other modes alot of times the person on the mic ends up being a child under 17 and spewing profanity nonstop
#74yediPosted 1/7/2013 1:18:57 PM
I've heard what people do with mics... That loud ass hat kid who just screamed into his headset for the luls trying to annoy everyone else who made the mistake of wearing a headset? Racist kid who deserves a five finger face slap sammich? Dude who talks **** all match because he's going 2-and-19 and complains when his team loses? Yeah, I don't even put up with that crap coming through my TV. Why the hell would I want that garbage funneled strait into my ear for no reason? If I'm using my mic, I'm in party. If I'm not in a party with people I know? Eff dat.

Besides, I'm sure if I used ny mic for randoms the lobby would implode from me calling people out on being little sacks of garbage. I know what I say when someone quick-scopes me, and I can assure you my 'avoidance rating' would shoot through the roof haha
---
XBL: rune yedi WII:7327 0713 1219 5379 PS3: yedi
yedi.deviantart.com
#75The_Darker_OnePosted 1/7/2013 1:40:32 PM
You must be like the only person who can command 8 -12 year olds to actually f**king shut up and listen.
#76ShaunageAUPosted 1/7/2013 2:27:21 PM
Because I don't want to talk to the kind of person who plays Call of Duty online. I mute everyone in the match, too.
---
Ash nazg durbatulūk, ash nazg gimbatul,
ash nazg thrakatulūk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
#77The DevourerPosted 1/7/2013 2:38:55 PM
Because I don't like talking to annoying people and I don't talk to strangers often either.
---
FX6100, HD7970, 8G DDR3 1600, 750G/400/1T SATA2/3, 700W, Logitech G5/G510, Win7
XPS16 - i7 720QM, 6G DDR3@1333, 500G SATA, HD4670 1G, Win7
#78KILLSTREAKPosted 1/7/2013 2:41:10 PM
Most people are so bad, me talking to them wont change a thing, the other half who do well already know what they are doing. I would speak to people, but I keep my mic out as it has a habit of half falling out and deafening people until I realise it..

The main reason though, is that i only play at night, my girlfriend is usually asleep in the bed next to me, and my kids are across the hallway - using a mic is out of the question unless I am very very quiet, and whole conversations cant really take place.
#79CallMeSeekerPosted 1/7/2013 2:43:06 PM
Because I don't have a working one.
---
i5-2500k @ 4.6GHz || Biostar TZ77B || Sapphire 6950 || Corsair Vengeance 8GB @ 1600MHz || Crucial M4 128GB || Spinpoint F3 1TB
#80x7forgottenPosted 1/7/2013 2:46:30 PM
When not playing with friends I still play with my headset but I press the mute button and turn the chat volume all the way down. That way I can still hear the game thru it but will never hear any randoms. No kids with whiny voices that I cant understand, no groups of individuals who speak languages I don't know, no one who thinks its cool to blast their jungle music in the background, and no need to stop multiple times a match to mute players who just joined with a fan blowing on their mic. If the majority of the community was capable of actually communicating with me then yeah, I'd be all for it... but they are not and so I decide to not deal with it and have some fun.