Why do you play with no mic?

#81JaguarPaw1Posted 1/7/2013 2:37:28 PM
Because its always little kiddies mouthing off before the match about being MLG and then fail to finish in the top 5 of their own team then blaming it on lag after. Another reason is that people don't like to play the objective much in my experiences. Seem to prefer losing horribly.
---
I am Jaguar Paw! This is my forest! My sons and their sons will hunt here after I am gone! GT-Beetlebadger. PSN-BINKY274
#82gdogghenriksonPosted 1/7/2013 2:38:41 PM
forgotten0285 posted...
i dont want to talk to or listen to randoms.

/thread

this
#83TheGreatTinnerPosted 1/7/2013 2:42:16 PM
forgotten0285 posted...

/thread

+1

first thing i do when i get into a lobby is mute everybody.
#84hatchetman187Posted 1/7/2013 2:54:22 PM
TheGreatTinner posted...
forgotten0285 posted...

/thread

+1

first thing i do when i get into a lobby is mute everybody.
#85RS_YELARAKAPosted 1/7/2013 3:06:55 PM(edited)
95% of the community are not worth my time. Not only do I not use a mic but I insta mute every lobby. Was tired of hearing butthurts, the guys that B****** about everything, thugs, someone's backround music, kids crying, wives B*******, girl gamers being so damn annoying (they never shut up), behind the TV tough guys, and the list goes on. I only mic up when in a party with friends.
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
RecentGames - GER, 007Legends, NCAA13, BF3, BOPS2
#86zeronemPosted 1/7/2013 3:12:40 PM
Never mic up unless im in a party playing with clan mates or something. Beside that, the rest of the COD community is full of kids, teens, prepubescent teens, teens that just got out of high school, teens that are not even 21 yet but still love the high school drama that are crap talking douches that would have their mouths shut if they were facing you in real life. I'm hoping that they are all just at a phase and that when they get my age realize that that s*it is pointless, better yet stupid because your behind a t.v. and apparently they can't get out enough of their life frustrations on just shooting pixels.
#87COD_Man7Posted 1/7/2013 3:17:37 PM
Funny how every topic about mics fail miserably. This guy was probably trolling since he hasn't posted again.
---
The best Call of Duty player in the World...
#88I_End_ZombiesPosted 1/8/2013 9:12:42 AM
The French are the biggest offenders for making stupid noises. Barely a game goes by without hearing those frogs and their stupid HAW HAW HAW laugh.