Poll: Which will increase my KD ratio. Gamer Lotion or Gamer Gloves? Links.

#41Doktor_KaboomPosted 1/7/2013 4:21:27 PM
metalclash posted...
"GAM3R GLOV3S are here to boost your overall life experience! The unique design and material of the gloves provide much needed comfort as well as swag, giving you the competitive and mental advantage over anyone who does not have a pair. GAM3R GLOV3S caters to the needs of every gamer, athlete, model, and anyone else interested in comfort and style. The future standard has arrived… Get your GAM3R GLOV3S today!
The GLOV3S are snug, form fitting, lightweight, breathable, as well as keeping your hands warm to maintain blood flow therefor preventing any delayed reactions. With this design, it is not only to provide comfort, but also to maintain the texture and feel as if you were wearing nothing. The thumb has a double grip layer providing extra traction preventing slippage, blisters, and wear and tear to decrease those little slip ups and annoyances throughout your daily life. If any of these relate to you… Then don’t wait, Get your GAM3R GLOV3S Today!"

gamer lotion is better.

I play a lot but I've never NEVER gotten blisters from playing. Wow!
---
I'm on a gravy train with biscuit wheels
#42Abiz_Posted 1/7/2013 6:49:41 PM(edited)

I used to get "nintendo thumb". It was the worse thing about the snes controller. stupid d pad indent.
---
Interestingly enough, video game companies used to be able to make money without selling out like cheap prostitutes.-KaiserWarrior
#43JSpillaPosted 1/7/2013 6:55:02 PM
blt123Seng posted...
Gamer Lotion. Allows you to easily and quickly reward yourself when doing well, encouraging you to continue to do well.
#44NotoriousIyPosted 1/7/2013 7:14:59 PM
Power Glove

It's so bad.
---
CMWABME + SCFTAOGAP + C.O.K.
#45LzyRobPosted 1/7/2013 7:31:10 PM
Abiz_ posted...

I used to get "nintendo thumb". It was the worse thing about the snes controller. stupid d pad indent.

Wat? From an SNES controller?

I never got anything except from N64's joystick when playing Mario Party where you had to spin it in circles for random games. I'd ALWAYS get a blister on the center of my hand, or somehow on the side of my thumb.
---
GT: LzyRob3
#46Abiz_Posted 1/11/2013 5:45:09 PM
Wat? From an SNES controller?

The D-pad had arrows that could rub your thumb raw if you played a lot of mortal kombat like I did back then.
---
Interestingly enough, video game companies used to be able to make money without selling out like cheap prostitutes.-KaiserWarrior