Is Black Ops 2 the worst piece of garbage to ever bear the Call of Duty name?

#51CrunchyzPosted 1/11/2013 11:27:34 AM
There are certainly major issues going on with the game (like ridiculous lag and lag comp, character models being more exposed than they should be, etc.), but I wouldn't call it the worst CoD ever (I think MW3 currently holds that title, not sure though).

I definitely have fun when things are working right and lag isn't ridiculously bad and some jaggoff isn't running around with his bedazzled TF, SF FAL trying to show how badass he is.
---
Marksmanship Rule #1: TAKE YOUR FINGER OFF THE DAMN TRIGGER, MAGGOT!
#52RBEMPosted 1/11/2013 11:47:22 AM
No but only because of Blops1 - worst maps weapons killstreaks AND the joke which was CoD points. Blops2 is second worst. Really don't understand the hate for MW3 - yes it's got SRP, hilarious spawns especially in ffa but at least it's fun.
---
GT: x Pearl o
#53mattglosbcfcPosted 1/11/2013 11:50:28 AM
RBEM posted...
No but only because of Blops1 - worst maps weapons killstreaks AND the joke which was CoD points. Blops2 is second worst. Really don't understand the hate for MW3 - yes it's got SRP, hilarious spawns especially in ffa but at least it's fun.

Agree about the not understanding the hate for MW3.
Its my fave cod mp wise.
Bandwagon and all that though.
Plus it still clearly doesnt put of the thousands that still play it.
#54Tehshankers1234Posted 1/11/2013 2:31:26 PM
Modern Warfare 3 would like to take that title
---
GT: Girthy Grandpa
#55CrunchyzPosted 1/11/2013 2:59:08 PM
RBEM posted...

Lol MW3 maps were all basically the same "paths everywhere, no sightlines at all" cluster**** that catered to bads who can't sit still for half a second to actually think about what they were doing, which is also what Blops2 maps are.
I will admit that a large number of Blops1 guns were useless pieces of crap, but I liked it's maps better, because they were better, and the perks synergized nicely with each other instead of being random and/or useless crap nobody will use.
---
Marksmanship Rule #1: TAKE YOUR FINGER OFF THE DAMN TRIGGER, MAGGOT!
#56KeldonisPosted 1/11/2013 3:22:25 PM
My only complaint is I really hate the new score-streak system. In black ops 1 I was able to chain SR71's, Chopper Gunners, and Dogs pretty much every other match. In this game, it's virtually impossible to get the higher killstreaks on games modes such as TDM (which is really all I play in COD).

You also only get 1/4th of the points you get by your "scorestreak" than the regular 100 points you get from directly shooting someone. Some may like this, but I for one don't. Bottom line is they catered too much to people ****ing about killstreaks and campers, and the result we got kind of ruined the game IMO.

I for one loved mowing people down with streaks, and honestly how hard is it to put on blind-eye and shoot down a chopper? As for camping, they tried..... but it's a COD game, there will always be campers ghost nerf or not.

I also didn't find MW3 terrible. I think I had around a 2.5 K/D and pretty much had constant Pavelows, AC-130's etc.

For me, killstreaks are what makes COD enjoyable. If I wanted to just stick with skill and shooting someone, I'd play Halo.
---
We trained harder than you today, and we're gonna party harder than you tonight. Mint with the crew.
#57SlaveZero40Posted 1/13/2013 9:41:31 PM(edited)
I used to say CoD MW3 was bad because of it's terrible maps. Now I have concluded that this game is complete S#IT. The maps are far worse then MW3 Clusterfu*ks!!!

I hate this game.
This is the first time I really feel like going to Gamestop and snapping this crap in half because I know they are not gonna give me at least $30 bucks for it.
---
Pray the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM, Elzhi, Gangstarr, Substantial.
#58rock1644Posted 1/13/2013 9:45:20 PM
This game took all of MW3's problems and made them even worse. The netcode is worse, the spawns are worse, and the maps are worse.
#59SlaveZero40Posted 1/13/2013 9:54:32 PM
rock1644 posted...
This game took all of MW3's problems and made them even worse. The netcode is worse, the spawns are worse, and the maps are worse.

TRUE
---
Pray the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM, Elzhi, Gangstarr, Substantial.