4 separate DLCs 4 New weapons?

#11TheRealJayveezyPosted 1/8/2013 2:17:59 PM
Arcanine2009 posted...
I can imagine the sr being the sr from single player.

I was thinking that. I was somewhat sad when I figured out that it was single player only.

I really want a new special more than anything. Let me rephrase, a primary special. My assault shield is so lonely all by itself :-(
#12motoraptorPosted 1/8/2013 2:20:50 PM
I thought that special sniper rilfe was going to be a killstreak.
---
http://i55.tinypic.com/2a9ntxe.jpg
#13Hardcore74LeoPosted 1/8/2013 2:23:07 PM
TheRealJayveezy posted...
Arcanine2009 posted...

I was thinking that. I was somewhat sad when I figured out that it was single player only.

I really want a new special more than anything. Let me rephrase, a primary special. My assault shield is so lonely all by itself :-(

Harpoon launcher!
#14F_H_NukemPosted 1/8/2013 2:31:22 PM
XT3M3 posted...
Hardcore74Leo posted...
maybe a new special?

INTRODUCING THE TZR-92
this top of the line TASER immobilizes the enemy as they are forced to watch their body BURN AND FALL TO THE GROUND

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPvsUKZ1Cnc

best part.
NO RANGE CAP

Syphon Filter master race

my all time favorite series

taser <3
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#15Arcanine2009Posted 1/8/2013 2:35:28 PM
motoraptor posted...
I thought that special sniper rilfe was going to be a killstreak.

So did I, or the scope at least,but it wasn't. If it was a dlc gun, I can imagine it being as powerful as the svu-as, while being able to one shot guys and see them through walls--but taking up 5 bullets to do so.
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#16TheRealJayveezyPosted 1/8/2013 2:45:09 PM
Hardcore74Leo posted...
Arcanine2009 posted...

Harpoon launcher!

Oh. My. God. That is damn near genius. I feel like in that last 2-3 DLC packs they will add other things as well. I heard someone make mention of a new grenade last night in a topic. That would make sense since I'm pretty sure there is still empty spaces in the lethals and tacticals. There are also those 2 empty spots in the scorestreaks. Maybe some DLC scorestreaks will be heading our way.
#17Hardcore74LeoPosted 1/8/2013 5:40:36 PM
Hardcore74Leo posted...
Arcanine2009 posted...

Harpoon launcher!

Oh. My. God. That is damn near genius. I feel like in that last 2-3 DLC packs they will add other things as well. I heard someone make mention of a new grenade last night in a topic. That would make sense since I'm pretty sure there is still empty spaces in the lethals and tacticals. There are also those 2 empty spots in the scorestreaks. Maybe some DLC scorestreaks will be heading our way.

I mean, it would be epic to launch a harpoon across a map and pin someone to the wall!

as for scorestreak, how bout three robotic spiders that would roam the map and kill one person each?
#18Dr_ThroatpunchPosted 1/8/2013 5:55:42 PM
I just want a G36, an L85A2 or an SL8.
#19StigmaStylePosted 1/8/2013 6:04:33 PM
Something insanely futuristic. I know 2025 isn't that far, but they've gotta have some cool prototypes, right?
Maybe a precision laser that takes a few seconds of contact to kill or something like that.
Or a weapon that shoots sound waves. I dunno. >_>
Or a futuristic RPG prototype thing. It gets one shot, but it doesn't have an ammo count, so you can't scavenger it. You can charge it up, but if you charge it too much it'll explode in your hands. Once you release, it'll call down a meteor after like, 10-20 seconds. The more you charge it, the larger/smaller the meteor is. Like if you just press the trigger quickly, a tiny pebble will fall, doing basically nothing.
#20thompsontalker7Posted 1/8/2013 6:06:32 PM
Low-orbit ion cannon would be a great scorestreak. Drops a ray of death dealing energy for about 20 seconds.
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK THY HAND IN TV, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!