How do you get high scorestreaks like dogs/swarm?

#1JanwayDaahlPosted 1/8/2013 5:08:42 PM
I've been playing for quite a bit of time now, on my second prestige, and the most I've ever gotten is up to the warthog with my own steam.

There was only one instance where I racked up a sizeable amount of kills without dying, on turbine, (where I got 37 kills, which ended with two warthogs), but most of the time this seems like an impossible feat. What guns/attachments/perks do people use, and what are some tips?

It seems as though whenever I play ground war or tdm that I do well at first, but always end up getting kill in 3v1 or 2v1 scenarios. Does any here have some tips on how to land high scorestreaks?

Recently I've been trying a smoke grenade, mms-msmc combo with scavenger, and it works TO some degree, though enemies eventually tend to overwhelm me.
---
I do not support homosexuality in any way.
#2Space_MonkyPosted 1/8/2013 5:12:17 PM
1. buy crappy internet
2. play black ops 2
3. ???
4. drop swarms
---
The fiction will see the real.
#3fatclemenzaPosted 1/8/2013 5:12:23 PM
Kill Confirmed

go UAV VSAT Swarm or whatever
---
Me and my uncle went ridin' down, South Colorado, West Texas bound
BO2 Combat Record - http://tinyurl.com/cxvk9xr
#4StealthClownPosted 1/8/2013 5:13:05 PM
Intentionally lag your game by opening a bunch of YouTube windows. Thanks to the broken lag comp, you'll be impossible to kill.
---
GT: The Pro
#5JanwayDaahl(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 5:15:39 PM
I'm not sure if you guys are being sarcastic, but this has been a persistent problem when I'm facing certain enemies. Where I'm sure I shot them point-on, but the hits don't register.
---
#6ICantNameGudPosted 1/8/2013 5:16:13 PM
I like to go Stealth chopper > VSAT > Warthog personally, but you could replace stealth with a higher reward. The set-up that works best to get streaks for me personally is an AN-94 with a silencer and laser sight, scavenger, ghost and C4. You might prefer a different gun, but those attachments, perks and equipment help.
---
iPhone, typos, apologies.
#7loki_lauyfersonPosted 1/8/2013 5:17:14 PM
i notice most people who get the real high killstreaks run vsat
---
xbl gamertag: loki lauyferson
#8JanwayDaahl(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 5:25:20 PM
Upping for more suggestions
---
#9Captain_BluntsPosted 1/8/2013 5:28:21 PM
JanwayDaahl posted...
Upping for more suggestions

Vast dogs swarm.

Flank hard and try to catch them in their spawn. Once you get VAST it's cake. With a decent team assists and hardline will certainly help.

On flanking: if you don't round a corner and have your team try to light you up, you are doing it wrong.
#10CrunchyzPosted 1/8/2013 5:32:00 PM
Don't die.
People don't seem to realize that the key to this game is not. ****ing. DYING.
It doesn't matter how many kills you get, if you have just as many or more deaths, you're not helping your team win.
Can't tell you how many games I've lost because my teamies kept falling on the enemies' guns and giving them their streaks.
So again. Don't die, and you'll get your scorestreaks fine.
---
Marksmanship Rule #1: TAKE YOUR FINGER OFF THE DAMN TRIGGER, MAGGOT!